Ferrari f1

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crisp
  • 21 comments
  • 2,508 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crisp

Premium
Messages
1,636
United States
Pittsburgh, PA
Messages
CrispWheels
Ten million dollars.. TEN. okay this is for a car that you cant use exept in one seasonal event really? They should do a better job of implementing it I think.
 
Last edited:
Why buy it then?
 
Give it to me then, ill glady have it :sly:
 
Ten million dollars.. TEN. okay this is for a car that you cant use exept in one seasonal event really? in fact that the only other time you can use it to race is for f1 lobbies only.

If you by any chance would have noticed that there is a search button on the top right corner of your screen, you would have known this, as it has been covered many, MANY times. 👎
 
Shouldn't you be saying that the implementation or lack thereof of the Ferrari F1 is what sucks, not the Ferrari F1 itself?
 
Shouldn't you be saying that the implementation or lack thereof of the Ferrari F1 is what sucks, not the Ferrari F1 itself?

yeah your right the car is great. But i wish there was an endurance race for it mainly.
 
If you by any chance would have noticed that there is a search button on the top right corner of your screen, you would have known this, as it has been covered many, MANY times. 👎

I searched the car I just thought that i would restate how there are no challenges for it
 
I searched the car I just thought that i would restate how there are no challenges for it

Why restate something which has been covered before, you're just wasting the mods' time:indiff:

I have to agree with you about the lack of events for it though, another strange decision by PD:irked:
 
It has been said before... Codemasters has the F1 license.
 
I say remove all the things that are F1 from GT. In my opinion the F1 just doesnt belong in GT
 
The F1 cars are some of my favorites. Just go online.
 
Keep it, throw some Racing hards under it and take it 'round the Ring, you'll love it. :)
 
The F1 cars are some of my favorites. Just go online.

They seem to be really twitchy online, particularly the F10.

My thumb hurts from keeping the rear end in check:crazy:
 
From my opinion, the car itself are not a suckerish racing car but the event. EVENT. :yuck:
There's no other event beside that Seasonal Ferrari Challenge.
 
Last edited:
I looooooooooooooooove this car, and I looooooooooove the Ferrari Formula Challenge
 
You should've saved a little more and got the F2007 which handles a lot better.
 
If you think the car sucks, try the FGT. Sigh.

Not saying either of them are bad, for the record. Well, the FGT does need a little getting used to.
 
"How do you feel now?"
 
Yeah, the car is awesome! Shame you can't race it much, but the latest Seasonal Events show how much fun this car is. It is so fun, I would say the best handling/driving F1 car I've ever raced and I've played pretty much every F1 game on the consoles and the Grand Prix series on the PC.

That Ferrari F1 car in GT5 is so satisfying!
 
5 posts and already opening an useless thread, cmon.....

OT: The F1 is a great car and yes there are no gt life (except for the last seasonal) races for it. And yes you could have read that in other threads.
 
I bought the F1 2007 fpr 12,5 milj...and then found i could not use it 👎

They could atleast put a message in there about it.
Like can only be used in special events or something.

sucks :grumpy:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back