Ferrari F10

  • Thread starter Thread starter LtLeadFarmer
  • 12 comments
  • 565 views
Messages
286
Messages
LtLeadFarmer
Only for a 00' or a 02' Zonda. All scams will be reported.
 
there actually a couple of zonda c in my UCD, i could do the trade later after work (about 3 hours). just send me a PM if ur interested.
 
there actually a couple of zonda c in my UCD, i could do the trade later after work (about 3 hours). just send me a PM if ur interested.

If i dont get a sooner offer yes
 
Come on someone has one for quick trade :D
 
I Have The Zonda 00
If You Still interested?
 
If I ddont get my offer tonight, then yes :)
 
Yes i got the car ready to trade
Just waiting for you to make the final Call

:yuck::)

Okay yeah, give me a few minuites, and BTW you send first cause my car is more $$$. You can report me If I scam you. (which I wont)
 
Okay yeah, give me a few minuites, and BTW you send first cause my car is more $$$. You can report me If I scam you. (which I wont)

Yes Will Do
friend request Send -_-
 
Back