【クスコDUNLOPス&#12
Premium
Japan
Kyoto
GTP_L_Hamilton
FERRARI FESTIVAL

ferrari_logo_carbon.jpg
Get the world's finest, most exotic car all in one Track.​
This is just a meet and don't want this to be a tournament of some sort. Just trying to get those Ferraris out onto the track and have some good GT5:P Online time.
Taking place at the well known, Suzuka Circuit .

600PP
Anything goes in terms of Tune, PP(as long as its under 600 lol) ,

Driving Aids = On or Off

Ferrari 512BB
Ferrari 599
Ferrari F430
Ferrari F40

NTSC
Tuesday Night 7/28
8:00 EST

PAL
Tuesday Night 7/28
3:15 EST(8:15 UK)

NTSC Competitors

GTP_L_Hamilton
GTP_KumaBar
GTP_HAAS599
GTP_vanos2990
GTP_BaldurKn
GTP_Earth
elmataplata

PAL Competitiors
GTP_Turbo
GTP_JackStanley

Good Luck.👍

Hate to burst your bubble guys, but no details of NTSC or PAL here so how do you know if you'll see one another?

EDIT: Nor timezone

Well i have all the Italian exotics accept the F40 which i sold for monies previously, maybe i'll count myself in.

Hate to burst your bubble guys, but no details of NTSC or PAL here so how do you know if you'll see one another?

EDIT: Nor timezone

I'm 99.999% sure this is a NTSC gathering. I'm guessing the time zone is eastern.

Yeah, I'll give it a go in my F430 I think.... Have to set it up for Fuji since I've never raced it there yet but its all part of the fun.

UK - PAL

I have to say, that's some weird ferrari's you guys brought to Fuji.

Stripes and all?

======================

Thank you Wayne, thursday, ok got it now ;)

Count me in - I'll be there in my 430. I'm currently swapping Timppaq female bodyparts in exchange for settings so, with a bit of luck I might even be competitive. :crazy:

Count me in - I'll be there in my 430. I'm currently swapping Timppaq female bodyparts in exchange for settings so, with a bit of luck I might even be competitive. :crazy:

That´ll get you nowhere!!! I won´t bow under extortion... :)

edit: Even if the poor girl get´s killed, you´ll never see me posting my dear setup here!! Never! :)

The 599 isn't quite as bad as i previously thought, but it's going to be no match for the 430.
The F40 is quite the beast and though very fast, also very difficult.

The ones jumping into a 430 will be among top of the podium any time in a mixed ferrari field i think. But whoever is on the podium, they'll be looking down upon the poor drivers of the 512BB.

Perhaps you've already grasped where i'm taking this.

Maybe the next ferrari festival can sport model specific races.

I think it'll be great fun if we're all driving the same model., a grid full of 512bb's needs to be experienced by me and i hope others have the same craving.

====edit=====

Check out the Trackday Meeting thread for some more F-action... :)

I certainly will, in fact i am right now ;)

=======
Btw P3nt4, shipping Timpaq the female bodyparts i gues he's after, is like trying to spread a sandwich with the holes in the cheese ;)
Hmm, well a bit of bad masculin taste is what's to be expected in the pit-lane (the forum :))

Maybe the next ferrari festival can sport model specific races.

I think it'll be great fun if we're all driving the same model., a grid full of 512bb's needs to be experienced by me and i hope others have the same craving.

Check out the Trackday Meeting thread for some more F-action... :)

Back