Ferrari Festival..(NTSC and PAL)Revived

• Thread starter L_Hamilton
  • 138 comments
Im soo in! just gonna make a prediction... I will podium with my 512bb, and a few of you will be asking for my setup. lol, j/k but it should be fun

This is great, I hope to get everyone back here like we did the first time!!

Im soo in! just gonna make a prediction... I will podium with my 512bb, and a few of you will be asking for my setup. lol, j/k but it should be fun

Well after racing with you tonight I have to say you WILL podium on Tuesday !!

I have never seen such a fast 512 and all that on S1 tires I was honored to be racing with you tonight and wearing the same tag 👍

Almost forgot, are you implying that you would consider sharing your setup ? :sly:
I have to give it a try even though I bet most of your dominance tonight was down to your driving skills !

This is just a meet and don't want this to be a tournament of some sort. Just trying to get those Ferraris out onto the track and have some good GT5:P Online time.
Taking place at the well known, Suzuka Circuit .

600PP
Anything goes in terms of Tune, PP(as long as its under 600 lol) ,

Driving Aids = On or Off

Ferrari 512BB
Ferrari 599
Ferrari F430
Ferrari F40

NTSC
Tuesday Night 7/28
8:00 EST

you ment tonight, right?

b

This is just a meet and don't want this to be a tournament of some sort. Just trying to get those Ferraris out onto the track and have some good GT5:P Online time.
Taking place at the well known, Suzuka Circuit .

600PP
Anything goes in terms of Tune, PP(as long as its under 600 lol) ,

Driving Aids = On or Off

Ferrari 512BB
Ferrari 599
Ferrari F430
Ferrari F40

NTSC
Tuesday Night 7/28
8:00 EST

you ment tonight, right?

b

Tonight is correct.👍👍

Hamilton is there a schedule or something ? Because I probably won't be able to make it until 8:15 so if there were few rounds I would just miss the first one... :)

Hi all, nice to race with you as always.

Videos of the races, I particulary liked R2 where cuda, slicecom and me battled for p4 for a while until Slicecom suffered a malfunction, then it was a battle for p2 which Cuda won —The trademark shout of NOOOOO!!!! when Cuda finish in front of all could be heard from miles. :dopey: The F40 was the choice of day from what I could see. Nice to see some Dad's taking the wheel for some thrills on the track.

The mindless AWD hacks were present as they always do, oh! and one stupid guy trying, TRYING to drift in the middle of the race pack in turn 1, first time I saw one of those! :crazy:

Race 1

Race 2

Race 3

Race 4

Thanks again L_Hamilton for this. 👍

No prob. Thanks for video taping this, and thanks for all who participated !!

"Videos of the races, I particulary liked R2 where cuda, slicecom and me battled for p4 for a while until Slicecom suffered a malfunction, then it was a battle for p2 which Cuda won —The trademark shout of NOOOOO!!!! when Cuda finish in front of all could be heard from miles. The F40 was the choice of day from what I could see. Nice to see some Dad's taking the wheel for some thrills on the track."

notice, if yu will how many times i had to let that evo pass to avoid him doing to me what he did to Slice at the beginning of the 3rd lap. Last laugh to me though.

b

ps great vids as always

notice, if yu will how many times i had to let that evo pass to avoid him doing to me what he did to Slice at the beginning of the 3rd lap. Last laugh to me though.

b

ps great vids as always

You are wright! That was a mad example of hacker dodge maneuvers 👍 Could you give me a lecture about it some day? I really have to develop that skill! (among others hehehe):dunce: By the way couldn't you too hear the sweet cry of the EVO driver when you and me beat him at the end! Sure that left him a scar in his hacker life :D Sweet victory!

I wasn't even part of this tournament, and you can see me in the Race 1 video, as well as the Race 3 video!

Also, sorry for the accident at Race 3 during the degnar. After accidentilly bumping into the F430, I attempted to pull over immediately in the grass. Not the best idea when a race is that crowded. Sorry if I affected the tournament in a detrimental manner.

EDIT: And also in race 1 where I spun out after a bad overtake. Lots of driving mistakes from me that night.

Last edited:
I wasn't even part of this tournament, and you can see me in the Race 1 video, as well as the Race 3 video!

Also, sorry for the accident at Race 3 during the degnar. After accidentilly bumping into the F430, I attempted to pull over immediately in the grass. Not the best idea when a race is that crowded. Sorry if I affected the tournament in a detrimental manner.

EDIT: And also in race 1 where I spun out after a bad overtake. Lots of driving mistakes from me that night.

No Problem Mate.

Great videos KumaBar like always, thanks for taking the time and making them!!

CudaDude well done on spotting that driver out. Very mature and experienced like to just let him by...

Back