Ferrari LaFerrari 2013Done (GT7) 

It's disappointing that Forza has this and not GT6.
Forza 5 has exclusivity for a limited period. Not sure if it is 6 months, which will expire in May, or 12 months which would see us wait until December.

I'd would love try it as I think it's an astonishing piece of kit.

Was it ever going to be anything other than a masterpiece? The 'Hybrid 3' have taken performance engineering to another level. Pity GT will be my only means of experiencing it!

I think Forza 5 exclusivity expires in May so we may see it in GT6 reasonably soon. Hopefully...

Having 5 from the 21st century (not counting the track-only FXX), and 6 classic ones are not really representative of Ferrari.

This is from someone that despises Ferrari.

PD could be working on one, they are capable of adding in hybrid cars as demonstrated with the TS030 Hybrid.

Gameloft, Kunos and Ubisoft now has the license as of this year.
I hope Polyphony gets the license as well.

off-topic:

I think Ferrari has become more lenient about licensing their cars for use in video games because back then, they were very strict about games with visual damage and street racing (which explained the absence of Ferrari since after Hot Pursuit 2) Then in 2013, Ferrari made a (non-dlc) appearance in NFS: Rivals and now the LaFerrari going to be in The Crew. I mentioned those two specifically as they both have street racing, car damage, and you can get chased by the police.

Last edited:
Not a big Ferrari follower but was disappointed to find out this wasn't in GT6 along with McLaren P1. I understand the, um, "difficulty" around Porsche so I won't even mention that one.
I'm still waiting....

image.jpg
image.jpg

If Drive Club already has a LaFerrari then why don't evolution team help Polyphony with sharing some car models and then do some converting and other stuff to make it work with GT6?

Back