Power: 708kW (with HY-KERS)
Torque: >900Nm
Weight: about 1255kg
Drivetrain: MR
Specials: HY-KERS brings 120kW extra
Reason to add: Because this car is beyond awesome. 'Nuff said! :D
ferrari_laferrari-wide.jpg

Last edited:
Yes I saw it :banghead: I put this after going through most of the suggestions there was before and I didn't see this there but it seems that so much suggestions come all the time that I should've been faster.
Yeah, lol. After the new was posted, everyone started pouring in and things got crazy, lol. :)

This is a strong competitor for the award for 'car name most likely to be used by a drag queen'.
Sorry Lotus Evora, you're not going to win it this time.

On another, yet rather similar, note: This car likes to be called 'LaFerrari', not 'Ferrari LaFerrari'.

This is a strong competitor for the award for 'car name most likely to be used by a drag queen'.
Sorry Lotus Evora, you're not going to win it this time.

On another, yet rather similar, note: This car likes to be called 'LaFerrari', not 'Ferrari LaFerrari'.
really? I think the veneno takes that one

I want to drive this car so bad that I'm actually thinkin about forza 5

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope! It might be the fastest, most technologically advanced car in the world, but, sorry, it is ugly! Although I understand that finding a design lacking, does not diminish the interest it produces to "drive"it digitally, so I will vote like.

LaFerrari is exclusive to Forza 5 currently. Timed exclusivity is usually for 6 months so the earliest we could get it is May. Let us hope it is not a 12 month deal!

I think it looks stunning and it is my favourite of the 'Hyper Hybrids'.

Also, it is expected to have a dry weight of 1255kg not 1365kg.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back