Ferrari Love - Post Your Prancing Ponies

  • Thread starter Thread starter HaylRayzor
  • 3,150 comments
  • 369,859 views
Nice work, ffjjbb. The second picture is my personal favourite. :)

I have no words to describe how awesome that shot is, HaerBev! :bowdown:
 
j2VOd79JXSmUS.jpg
 
Nice work, andrea. I'm really liking what you did in terms of composition, lighting and shadowing. 👍
 
Thanks again GT-R. Always appreciate your feedback.
 
Danke GT-R :) Excellent white Enzo Stray, lowered as it must be, loving it 👍


 
^^ Thanks! Great shot! I just had to drop it. I know the purist hate it but ... what the Heck! :)

}:^{>
 
Really liking the tones in your latest shot, HaerBev. Everything looks so clean. 👍
 
That's one sexy looking 599 picture, Hervé. :drool:
 
^ Greatly edited, my friend. :sly:




1


2


3


4


5


6


7


8


9


10


11 - 12


​
 
Awesome set Ray, love the compositions. 👍
 
Loving the colour saturation and the varying camera angles found in your latest shots, Ray. 👍
 
Thanks, GT-R. Nice shots proby 458 and kornGT










​
 
Beautiful set RaY29rus!!! Love the warm toning in the shots. 👍
 
Back