Ferrari Love - Post Your Prancing Ponies

  • Thread starter Thread starter HaylRayzor
  • 3,150 comments
  • 369,932 views
Beautiful work, Giulietta73. I'm really liking the toning and lighting in these shots. 👍
 
Thanks GT-R:tup:
I used to hate shooting at the Cote d'Azur but there are few hotspots where the light and shade work really well, and some of the scenery looks fairly realistic.

Thanks Hawk:tup:
 
That is a really good set Giulietta, everyone of them is just perfect, top marks.👍👍
 
Eric...dam, dam, DAYUM!!! 🤬🤬🤬:drool: Those shots stole me mojo. I shall return!:)
8667077846_683100e12f_b.jpg
 
Thanks a lot Nenad and Hawk.

Excellent pics Zach, Nicolas, Eric ans Gary.


8840x1928

​
 
Thank you, Hervé!

Your Pano is once again superb, even if I'm not fan of the car color. :D
 
Wow! F40 is good in any colour. Like the second one a lot.
 

Here's one for the “TIFOSI” like me. This is probably one of Enzo Ferrari's proudest race win, the 1967 24 Hours of Daytona. So much so, that he always kept this photo in his office. This was to counter the previous year’s 1, 2, 3 photographed finish by Ford’s GT40 Mk. II’s at Le Mans. After that disappointing racing season, in 1967 three new 4th generation 330 prototypes were built along with an upgraded P3/4. Car #23 won with #24 and #26 coming 2nd and 3rd, respectively. Car #23, chassis no. 0846 was a P3/4 Spyder. Car #24, chassis no. 0856 was a P4 Berlinetta and #26, chassis 0844 a NART 412P (customer non-fuel injected P4) Berlinetta.
 
Last edited:
That is fantastic work there Metalsun, one of the best Ferrari photos I have seen a while.👍:drool:
 
That is fantastic work there Metalsun, one of the best Ferrari photos I have seen a while.👍:drool:

Thanks proby458, it took me a while and I learned a lot of Photoshop.
 
Love that 2nd F430 picture, Stray, nice tones and so clean. :drool:👍
 
Back