Ferrari Love - Post Your Prancing Ponies

  • Thread starter Thread starter HaylRayzor
  • 3,150 comments
  • 370,039 views
I love some shots in here! especially the green one and the blue F40!
The chrome pics also looks nice, but I don´t like chrome on a Ferrari ;)

Here are my new Prancing Ponie Pics:

azur5.jpg

By bmxmitch at 2011-01-06
azur3.jpg

By bmxmitch at 2011-01-06
sangimignanomarkt.jpg

By bmxmitch at 2011-01-05
ahrweilerstrae1.jpg

By bmxmitch at 2010-12-31
 
F2007 at Monza:
AutodromoNazionaleMonza_5.jpg

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_3.jpg

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_1.jpg

AutodromoNazionaleMonza.jpg
 
TokyoR246_7.jpg


CircuitodeMadrid.jpg


My two newest creations. The 430 is a Raspberry Red Pearl while the F40 is slimed with Light Green Matte and Yellow rims!
 
TokyoR246_7.jpg


CircuitodeMadrid.jpg


My two newest creations. The 430 is a Raspberry Red Pearl while the F40 is slimed with Light Green Matte and Yellow rims!


Why the minature filter here? Would have liked to see the 430 without a filter on.
 
Is it just me or does the 430 Scud headlights look tinted?

And why is there such a horrific wheel selection for the Ferraris??
 
Why the minature filter here? Would have liked to see the 430 without a filter on.

The Scud pic doesn't have a filter on it, the F40 does but not the Scud.

happycorey
Is it just me or does the 430 Scud headlights look tinted?

And why is there such a horrific wheel selection for the Ferraris??

I honestly do not know. I enjoy the off color rims on a lot of my cars. My whole garage is filled with off colors rims. It is eye catching, and whether it looks good or not is totally your opinion.
 
I honestly do not know. I enjoy the off color rims on a lot of my cars. My whole garage is filled with off colors rims. It is eye catching, and whether it looks good or not is totally your opinion.

I was talking about the actual wheels available for the cars. Not the colors of wheels in this thread.
 
Just bought a 458 and took some pictures.











 
Last edited:
Back