Ferrari Love - Post Your Prancing Ponies

  • Thread starter Thread starter HaylRayzor
  • 3,150 comments
  • 369,978 views
Rome_2-1.jpg
 
Did you realise Ferraris have amazing grip? Mine can drive horizontally along the walls of Daytona speedway!



Of course, I have some nicer views too...







 
Odd, could've sworn I'd posted here

168195_175720149127742_100000692747201_433100_545778_n.jpg


165131_175720285794395_100000692747201_433101_8269967_n.jpg

(my current wallpaper)

166603_175720419127715_100000692747201_433103_8359172_n.jpg

(I've rarely been as annoyed by the scenery in racing games as I was when I saw the tree on the right of that shot :lol:)

39447_175720725794351_100000692747201_433109_98350_n.jpg

(The 512 is surprisingly good at drifting)

167471_175720875794336_100000692747201_433111_3367511_n.jpg


167250_175720932460997_100000692747201_433113_7523526_n.jpg


I got myself a bright yellow Enzo the other day, need to get some snaps of it
 
That first 599 pic is fantastic, well done.
 
cocking it up in my first drive in the F430, now it is one of my favourite cars.
f430%20slide.jpg
 
I managed to do one car in my fiance's favourite shade of pink.

Results.

Siena-PiazzadelCampo_8.jpg


Siena-PiazzadelCampo_9.jpg


Siena-PiazzadelCampo_10.jpg


Siena-PiazzadelCampo_11.jpg


SpecialStageRoute7_9.jpg


Siena-PiazzadelCampo_7.jpg


CtedAzur_82.jpg


CtedAzur_92.jpg
 
Last edited:
Dude that really hurts my eyes.

But atleast you did not add a wing to it 👍
 
Dude that really hurts my eyes.

But atleast you did not add a wing to it 👍

lol think how I feel, She's been nagging for me to paint a ferrari in pink and put it into Photo Mode for her ever since I got the game.

She now intends on getting the photo's printed in a photographers shop
( where you get 35mm films exposed ) and put them on the wall in frames.
:scared:
 
Here is my beauty.
f40ke.jpg


f402v.jpg


f403.jpg
 
lol think how I feel, She's been nagging for me to paint a ferrari in pink and put it into Photo Mode for her ever since I got the game.

She now intends on getting the photo's printed in a photographers shop
( where you get 35mm films exposed ) and put them on the wall in frames.
:scared:

Whahaah you poor man..
 
Nice^

Posted in the matte thread as well, finally got around to buying an Enzo.













 
Back