Ferrari Love - Post Your Prancing Ponies

  • Thread starter Thread starter HaylRayzor
  • 3,150 comments
  • 370,024 views
Action shot.
5380525177_2b24fb17ba_b.jpg
[/url] Côte d'Azur by ConnorMason, on Flickr[/IMG]

Amazing pic.
 


I'm not a fan of this picture, but it was the only one I had :/
 
Do I hear pink Ferrari Enzo with golden rims, 50K spoiler and max ride height ?
Here you go. Truly a piece of fine art :)

ahrweilergate.jpg
 
^^ Also modded my one as well and it looks so ugly with that aero kit.
 
As I posted in the HDR thread...

SP1_HDR2.jpg


Ferrari SP1
 
Picture022.jpg


This is pretty recent! still loving this car. for those who don't know this car became mine fresh off the dealership for a Volvo 240! it makes me appreciate it that much more as i've never had 1mil credits ever
 
Was playing around with photo mode in a replay today. Didn't ever realize how legit the camera in this game is. Enjoy

f2007.jpg
 

Anyone notice how the side mirrors on the Enzo...and some other Ferrari's are messed up?

I tried taking pictures of them in photomode but one of the side mirror is always bigger than the other one.
 
Anyone notice how the side mirrors on the Enzo...and some other Ferrari's are messed up?

I tried taking pictures of them in photomode but one of the side mirror is always bigger than the other one.

2008-edo-competition-ferrari-enzo-front-view-588x441.jpg


Here's a real photo for comparison. I'm guessing it has to do with the angle the driver's sitting at, Ferrari doesn't make the right mirrors bigger than they need to be. Don't quote me on that. But they're like that in real life.

And for further comparison, a RHD Enzo, the left mirror is smaller.

Pink-Sporty-Ferrari-Enzo-Front-view.jpg
 
2008-edo-competition-ferrari-enzo-front-view-588x441.jpg


Here's a real photo for comparison. I'm guessing it has to do with the angle the driver's sitting at, Ferrari doesn't make the right mirrors bigger than they need to be. Don't quote me on that. But they're like that in real life.

And for further comparison, a RHD Enzo, the left mirror is smaller.

Pink-Sporty-Ferrari-Enzo-Front-view.jpg

Whoa thats bright!
 
Here's a real photo for comparison. I'm guessing it has to do with the angle the driver's sitting at, Ferrari doesn't make the right mirrors bigger than they need to be. Don't quote me on that. But they're like that in real life.

And for further comparison, a RHD Enzo, the left mirror is smaller.

Oh..I see, thanks for the info
 
there are some sick pics in here... i need to get to work with my Ferrari's. I have a 330, 458, 360 Scuderia, & F40.

Anyone have any thoughts on some of the excluded cars... Ferrari has so many greats. I'm personally disappointed that they chose the 512BB instead of something like the 288GTO. The 288 is sick. I'd also love if they had the Testarossa or the 512 TR.. The 355 was always a favorite too.
 
Back