Ferrari Love - Post Your Prancing Ponies

  • Thread starter Thread starter HaylRayzor
  • 3,150 comments
  • 369,952 views
168108_105196972888718_100001952473953_43624_796390_n.jpg
 
TrialMountainCircuit_22.jpg
 
Thanks. I appreciate it. Heres another for giggles
TrialMountainCircuit_21.jpg



TrialMountainCircuit_13.jpg
 
Ferrari F2007 - Raikkonen Effect​
5402993828_81168e0479_b.jpg

5402396993_39bef1de6f_b.jpg

5402395317_e08f0132a4_b.jpg

5402994634_b688beae7f_b.jpg

5402994942_becfc83744_b.jpg

5402396537_46c5d40e27_b.jpg
 
Last edited:
GREEN! I know it should never be done, but somehow it seems to work.....or does it?

Bern-Marktgasse_2.jpg


NrburgringNordschleife_1.jpg
 
I find photo mode very realistic, it operates very similar to my Canon 5D. I get a chuckle on lens apertures of a large size (f/1.0) on longer focal lengths that would probably never exist, but it's pretty damn real.

5397021738_2ff32b55b9_b.jpg
 
Click to enlarge


Click to enlarge


Click to enlarge


Click to enlarge
 
TrialMountainCircuit_19.jpg
 
Two of my Ferrari 430 Scuderia:

autodromonazionalemonzaut.jpg


autodromonazionalemonzaf.jpg


And one of my Ferrari F2007 (Look at my chrome rim xD):

autodromonazionalemonzab.jpg
 
Last edited:
Those are some nice pictures above ^^

Already posted in the HDR thread but I thought it deserved it's place here =P

autodromonazionalemonzaa.jpg
 


 
Back