Ferrari Love - Post Your Prancing Ponies

  • Thread starter Thread starter HaylRayzor
  • 3,150 comments
  • 370,024 views
330p4.jpg
 
5418516481_fc93106f86_b.jpg


5419115756_af59c8be89_b.jpg


Colour looks kinda dull in these pics due to lighting I suppose.
 





this last one is underexposed cause I'm using it as an XMB wallpaper, and the XMB text is easier to read over a dark image
 


Uploaded with ImageShack.us



Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The Enzo is one of only two Ferraris I have changed the wheels on as I find the standard wheels are far superior to the options available on most Fezzas.
 

Photo taken from the game Gran Turismo 5 - For Playstation 3 - Unedited Photo - Sorry for my bad English
 
s3JALcxjm5foXfs46h_0.jpg
 
Last edited:
Yeah, that F40 pic is great!

One from my gallery:
5426602391_222e60f240_z.jpg
 
Okay, I may have committed a CAF (Crime Against Ferrari)

My 512BB came out to me today:

5437483380_6aed849d53_z.jpg


5437484590_ea2e101739_z.jpg
 
Back