Ferrari Love - Post Your Prancing Ponies

  • Thread starter Thread starter HaylRayzor
  • 3,150 comments
  • 369,839 views
I didn't want to post it because I didn't want people to get jealous.

This is Bob's car. I haven't gotten to drive it yet.


grandvalleyeast6.jpg

kyotoshorenin5.jpg

kyotoshorenin6.jpg

kyotoshorenin7.jpg

romep.jpg
 
I didn't want to post it because I didn't want people to get jealous.

This is Bob's car. I haven't gotten to drive it yet.

Looks really good!!! However I must say that f40 looks good in almost any color but red!
 
I didn't want to post it because I didn't want people to get jealous.

This is Bob's car. I haven't gotten to drive it yet.
romep.jpg

Please share the colour of this car. It's simply amazing.
 
J32
Please share the colour of this car. It's simply amazing.

Thanks! I had to search through every car in every dealership to find the perfect color. The color is Meteorite Silver from the Aston Martin DB9 Coupe '06.
 
hey new user here...

i just cant get enough of the 458

5411650266_c42beb37d2_z.jpg


5411647628_97e78a0856_z.jpg

5411032563_56e4c2555e_z.jpg

5411604626_04e1c75488_z.jpg


hope you like it...
 
AhrweilerStreet.jpg
Hope everyone enjoys this picture.
 
Haven't seen any SP1 in here yet so here's some moody night shots, which I also think are lacking in this thread.

gt5sp1lucernechapelbrid.jpg

I know this is kinda an older pic, but I'm kinda new here so its new to me :D I just wanted to say I love this!!! It looks like it could have been lifted directly from an episode of Top Gear. The dude leaning on the railing even kinda resembles Jeremy! LOL

--Kevin
 
^ Wow! They almost look real....

_smaller.jpg


_smaller.jpg


_smaller.jpg


_smaller.jpg
 
My 255 mph Enzo .. sadly this car cant turn to saves his Life
20u62wk.jpg

5afibm.jpg

o72g41.jpg

2v2ux4o.jpg
 
Just had to share this pic here too, I'm a bit proud of it.

The hunt for the night, we don't want the dawn!



Uploaded with ImageShack.us
 
To ( markwang )
gorgeous picture of that ferrari 330
it looks so real
 
A car that I'm seriously in love with (even if Massa isn't :) )

FerrariF60.jpg
 
Uxi_enzoFrontSkid.jpg


Uxi_enzoOops2.jpg



Need to get some pics of my 458.
 
Back