Ferrari Love - Post Your Prancing Ponies

  • Thread starter Thread starter HaylRayzor
  • 3,150 comments
  • 369,839 views
Much better than me.
If you've seen my first pic *shudder*...
 
nrburgringnordschleife1t.jpg


How did you get that top shot? Every time I try, the angle and zoom is all jacked up. Great shot... except for the spoiler :sly:
 
Uxi
How did you get that top shot? Every time I try, the angle and zoom is all jacked up. Great shot... except for the spoiler :sly:

Move the camera with the left stick. Up, up, up, up until you get the desired height, then get to right above where the car is, and then point the lens down onto the car. It's pretty simple actually. You just need to be high enough (inb4marijuanajokeslolwut :dopey:).

And yeah, yeah... I wanted an FXX Evoluzione, and instead all I get is a lousy fully modded Enzo with black wheels and an added wing :sick: :crazy: :rolleyes:
 
Uxi
How did you get that top shot? Every time I try, the angle and zoom is all jacked up. Great shot... except for the spoiler :sly:

Also try panning mode 2 or 3 in the camera menu ;)
 
Here's my thoughts. Favorite color with each car:

512 BB - Rosso Corsa
F40 - Rosso Scuderia
California - Rosso Scuderia
599 GTB Fiorano - Rosso Mugello
F430 - Rosso Scuderia
SP1 - Matte Yellow
F430 Scuderia - Rosso Scuderia
458 Italia - Blu Abu Dhabi
Enzo - Rosso Scuderia

...It's sad that I did that without even looking. I'm pretty sure I have the cars in correct order too.
after painting my SP1 with that gold chrome, I'm seriously thinking to make the same with the rest of my Ferraris






 

I have fallen in love with this car. Finally bought it after being so hesitant about the price. I left it completely stock except for sport soft tires and it is so amazing to drive. That back end too...
 
after painting my SP1 with that gold chrome, I'm seriously thinking to make the same with the rest of my Ferraris

Yes! You should see my golden 599! 👍
 
5478968608_4f0a106cf0_b.jpg


:lol:

Sorry, I had to. Your image inspired me. 👍
 
Last edited:
Just bought the f40, love the sound of them in real life. Think I might start collecting ferrari's :)
TsukubaCircuit.jpg
TsukubaCircuit_1.jpg
 
Last edited:
Just bought the f40, love the sound of them in real life. Think I might start collecting ferrari's :)

but it is a prize car :rolleyes:
 
dandroid13
but it is a prize car :rolleyes:

Lol owned. Hey dandroid. It seems like we both post a lot in the photomode forums lol
 
after painting my SP1 with that gold chrome, I'm seriously thinking to make the same with the rest of my Ferraris







WOW!!!! that looks AWESOME!! i already have gold rims for my SP1, im definatly painting it gold chrome as soon as i get the paint
 
Lol owned. Hey dandroid. It seems like we both post a lot in the photomode forums lol

lol, I keep b-specing almost all the time to get cr. to buy cars and, wait to reset to get more gold chromes from my other account :D
so I post a lot here xD
 
A white f40 - where did you get that crazy idea? Lol
 
It's nothing new, there are several pics of white F40s around, looks damn sexy.
 
Lol owned. Hey dandroid. It seems like we both post a lot in the photomode forums lol

Well maybe I bought one so I could trade the other one?
 
Back