Ferrari Love - Post Your Prancing Ponies

  • Thread starter Thread starter HaylRayzor
  • 3,150 comments
  • 369,878 views
Clunthoo
Well maybe I bought one so I could trade the other one?

Why did you quote me? I'm quite puzzled...
 
Now that B-spec's finished, it's time I joined this party! :cool:

sangimignanotownsquare1.jpg


sangimignanotownsquarek.jpg


ahrweilertownsquaret.jpg


ahrweilertownsquare1r.jpg
 
Why did you quote me? I'm quite puzzled...

Sorry dude didn't mean to qoute you, meant to qoute the guy above you:dunce:

By the way that chrome enzo looks awesome :D
 
By the way that chrome enzo looks awesome :D

Thanks! You know, as soon as I got the chrome paint, I just needed to get this car to go with it.
 
I have a chrome enzo... but it has the black wing. Thought it looked nice.
 
Cruising in the Toscana midnight...
awesomeface.gif

ToscanaTarmac_7.jpg
ToscanaTarmac_6.jpg
ToscanaTarmac_5.jpg
ToscanaTarmac_4.jpg
ToscanaTarmac_3.jpg
ToscanaTarmac_2.jpg
ToscanaTarmac_1.jpg


One of my best shots so far:
ToscanaTarmac.jpg
 
Wow!! The photo's from the California!! Really hot!!!

5487000422_ac6982d871_z.jpg
 
Another white SP1!? Not so sure about the wing tho dude, the F430 can get away with it but the SP looks better without the wing tho.

dandroid13

Cheers dude, she a beaut no? :)
 
Some nice pics in this thread. Anyone tried to change the rims on an F430? or add aero kits? Strangely not allowed.
 
mazda787
Some nice pics in this thread. Anyone tried to change the rims on an F430? or add aero kits? Strangely not allowed.

Yeah I noticed that too. But why would you change anything on it when there's the Scuderia?
 
Yeah I noticed that too. But why would you change anything on it when there's the Scuderia?

That may be true but why not leave the option open? Anyway one from the license test:

NrburgringNordschleife_4.jpg
 
my enzo before i painted it matte red
38041474016_large.jpg


and my black 512bb
38041474043_large.jpg
 
Posted this in my gallery and going to put it here too.



 
Back