Ferrari Love - Post Your Prancing Ponies

  • Thread starter Thread starter HaylRayzor
  • 3,150 comments
  • 369,809 views
Cape%20Ring%20North_2.jpg


Autodromo%20Nazionale%20Monza.jpg


Autumn%20Ring_3.jpg


Eifel%20%28Circuit%29_3.jpg


Grand%20Valley%20Speedway_1.jpg


Autodromo%20Nazionale%20Monza_1.jpg


Rome_1.jpg


Cape%20Ring.jpg
 
Here's some of mine:

EigerNordwandShortTrack_4small.jpg


SuzukaCircuitsmall.jpg
 

Tones and lighting have been shopped, also some strange texture on the door has been fixed.


Tones and lighting have been shopped, everything else is normal.
 
I dubbed it the Ferrari 430XX. Such a pleasure to drive!

5519639284_bfefe882d7_b.jpg


5519048149_77e921be60_b.jpg


5519048115_92679aaff2_b.jpg


5519048085_87125739e0_b.jpg


5519048053_2f9e2b093e_b.jpg


5519639106_eb26b592a0_b.jpg


5519639068_f11f660227_b.jpg


5519047945_6aabfc8834_b.jpg
 
5530265707_4307dee41e_b.jpg
5530264827_9852e40192_b.jpg


(No photoshop, only in game filter :dopey: )
 
Last edited:
Scuzilla:
actually no, that's just the gt camera with some touch ups from a windows application, I just found it, "windows correction center" or something like that. Just click "open with" and you should be able to find it. One thing I've noticed with the gt camera is that the contrast is just crap, adjusting it, along with the brightness will have a much better result...
 
My F430 Scuderia.









All these images have been given various degrees of colour/light adjustments in Photoshop.
 
Love the F430, probably my favorite Ferrari. :)
Kyoto-Shoren-in_23.jpg

Kyoto-Shoren-in_22.jpg

Kyoto-Shoren-in_26.jpg

Kyoto-Shoren-in_27.jpg
 
Back