Ferrari Love - Post Your Prancing Ponies

  • Thread starter Thread starter HaylRayzor
  • 3,150 comments
  • 369,809 views
599ConeCrazy.jpg

Forget the Ferrari! Give this guy a prize for the most cones in the air, captured in one photo!👍
 
Focus much?

Charliec that's one of the best pictures I've seen on the forums.

i used the focus... just kept it narrow and pointed where i wanted the focal point to be.. im no photographer so im still learning
 
But you want to keep your subject (the car) focused, instead of the ground. Try turning up shutter speed, auto-focusing on the car with the square, or changing the panning mode.
 
I have fallen in love with this car. Finally bought it after being so hesitant about the price. I left it completely stock except for sport soft tires and it is so amazing to drive. That back end too...

Mine's stock too but I notice that F430 and SP1 is struggling to achieve 180 mph :scared: isnt the top speed like 199mph?
 
5505905088_a35017851c_b.jpg
 
Last edited:
I have decided every Ferrari I own in GT5 that isn't an F40 must not be red. Variation is good!

autodromonazionalemonzaw.jpg


autodromonazionalemonzaa.jpg


autodromonazionalemonzaf.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back