Ferrari Love - Post Your Prancing Ponies

  • Thread starter Thread starter HaylRayzor
  • 3,150 comments
  • 369,833 views
Here's some prancers:

picture.php


picture.php


picture.php
 
Your 1st, 3rd, and 6th shots are quite good, however your 2nd and 4th shots look like you used the wrong mode setting. Mode 3 is best for shots of cars in motion.
 
@MyFavoriteGame: Nice pics but triple posting is a no-no, those belong in one post.

AhrweilerGate_63.jpg

AhrweilerGate_61.jpg

AhrweilerGate_62.jpg

AhrweilerGate_64.jpg

AhrweilerGate_71.jpg
 
- F e r r a r i | C a l i f o r n i a -


.click for large image.
​
 
- F e r r a r i | 4 5 8 I T A L I A -


:click for large image:
_________________

Ferrari 458 retains its crown as "Performance Car of The Year"
​
 
Last edited:
- F e r r a r i | 4 5 8 I T A L I A -


:click for large image:
_________________

Ferrari 458 retains its crown as "Performance Car of The Year"
​


👍:censored:yeah:tup:
 
Back