Ferrari Love - Post Your Prancing Ponies

  • Thread starter Thread starter HaylRayzor
  • 3,150 comments
  • 369,833 views
1322775752_resized.jpg


1322775760_resized.jpg


1322775735_resized.jpg


Simply Love my F40 even in the rain...
 
NrburgringNordschleife.jpg


Favourite Ferrari in the game to drive on the Green Hell.
 
My 458 Italia on Monza

373833_2662714725620_1188537209_3029998_760212350_n.jpg


389417_2662713245583_1188537209_3029995_720296399_n.jpg


383835_2662715685644_1188537209_3030000_1354074878_n.jpg


My SP1 on Special Stage Route 5

383249_2662731966051_1188537209_3030044_348413514_n.jpg


380963_2662732646068_1188537209_3030046_91880570_n.jpg


383585_2662732286059_1188537209_3030045_489599438_n.jpg
 
My 458 Italia on Monza
389417_2662713245583_1188537209_3029995_720296399_n.jpg


My SP1 on Special Stage Route 5
383249_2662731966051_1188537209_3030044_348413514_n.jpg

I'm not a fan of that Colorshift, but that shot of the 458 Italia really works well with the color for me. 👍

And your SP1 looks really good in white. I love the two red stripes showing through on the back there. :drool:
 
I'm not a fan of that Colorshift, but that shot of the 458 Italia really works well with the color for me. 👍

And your SP1 looks really good in white. I love the two red stripes showing through on the back there. :drool:

Thanks. To be honest i didn't even notice the red stripes there. I do love some of the colour shifts but not all of them
 
One of my prancing ponies:
CircuitdelaSarthe2005NoChicanes_7.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthe2005NoChicanes_10.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthe2005NoChicanes_5.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthe2005NoChicanes_1.jpg

More to come...
 
Wow the F40 in black looks hot ! Nice pics BTW :)
 
Back