Ferrari Love - Post Your Prancing Ponies

  • Thread starter Thread starter HaylRayzor
  • 3,150 comments
  • 369,734 views
love the paint scheme on that scuderia..very sexy. this makes me like the matte black a little more. most pics make it look "toonish"
 
gt5019.jpg


gt5017.jpg


gt5016.jpg


gt5012.jpg


gt5009.jpg


Bern-MarketStreet-1.jpg


gt5013.jpg
 
love the paint scheme on that scuderia..very sexy. this makes me like the matte black a little more. most pics make it look "toonish"

Cheers dude,

I know what you mean but I think its more to do with the car its applied, some look rubbish but I have seen some really sweet ones
 
Fantastic, Fredde_swe!

My humble submissions...

5276708654_2bc2836f80_b.jpg


5276708658_d575ec2947_b.jpg
 
After too much grinding I got this :)

5278129472_475d6926ec_b.jpg

5278129476_f6ef3cb3e1_b.jpg

5278129488_bb400bfb75_b.jpg

5278129482_fbdbf22634_b.jpg
 
7/8 of my gallery is filled with my Enzo, such a nice car. :)

These actually look really legit 👍 I love the processing




Wish I got a picture of my Scud in it's plum stage.. instead I bought a California just for a color the Scud was supposed to come it but doesn't >:( I'll post the Scud later

5267725881_6fee622ec9_b.jpg

5267726239_1e86d34566_b.jpg

5268335906_dd26999f8d_b.jpg
 
Last edited:
Heres my F40. Still learning the photo mode.
162996_522232062192_159100977_30744665_5613388_n.jpg
 
My 458 overtaking an F40:

CircuitdelaSarthe2009_2.jpg



Engine Shot:

CircuitdelaSarthe2009_1.jpg


Starting Line Shot:

CircuitdelaSarthe2009.jpg
 
I love my scuderia:sly:

specialstageroute72q.jpg


specialstageroute7g.jpg
 
Focused In.
azurv.jpg


Focused Out.
azur1.jpg


Gone!
azur2.jpg


Last my F40 Nurburgringin'
nrburgringnordschleifeb.jpg


ENJOY
 
Back