Ferrari Love - Post Your Prancing Ponies

  • Thread starter Thread starter HaylRayzor
  • 3,150 comments
  • 369,821 views
autodromonazionalemonzam.jpg
[/URL]%20%20Uploaded%20with%20ImageShack.us[/IMG]
 
Here are a few of my Ferraris'

San_Gimignano-330P4-2.jpg

San_Gimignano-512BB-2.jpg

San_Gimignano-California-1.jpg

San_Gimignano-F40-3.jpg

San_Gimignano-F430-1.jpg

San_Gimignano-Italia-1.jpg
 
I just love this shot lol...

162940_473969459842_725604842_5898582_4741409_n.jpg
 

I absolutely love an F40 in yellow. What particular shade is that, do you know off-hand? I have one in Naples Yellow, I'll try to upload a picture later.
 
Breezy Thanks 👍
Erik W It's a generated track using the Mt. Aso location ;)

_small.jpg


_small.jpg
 
I have a track like that as well..loved the scenery but haven't had a chance to take photos. MUST DO NOW! haha..
 
Auto veramente meraviglioso

NrburgringNordschleife-1.jpg


NrburgringNordschleife_1.jpg


NrburgringNordschleife_2.jpg


ToscanaTarmac_1.jpg


GrandValleyEast_1.jpg


SpecialStageRoute7.jpg


AutodromoNazionaleMonza_2.jpg
 
Last edited:
Here are two pics of my scuderia, I hope you guys will like it. :) More ferraris will becoming when I have the time.

302tow6.jpg

oj0ac8.jpg
 
Some of these pics wouldn't look out of place in a Top Gear Magazine.
 
Back