Ferrari VGT

• Thread starter coyb20
  • 270 comments
fireworks.gif

Finally!!

Many months ago, I wrote down within this forum (somewhere) and asked when Ferrari was going to step up their game with the VGT cars.

And here we are, thanks, Ferrari!!!

Woah, thought Ferrari would be the last manufacturer to do a Vision GT. I for one am fan of (most of the) VGTs, really fascinating that real manufacturers take even a tiny bit of their time to design a new car for a game. Nice surprise.

Last edited:
This is so unexpected, never thought Ferrari, someday, would become a part of the VGT program. I'm really excited to see and know more about the car.
There is a Ferrari logo on GT6 in the VGT menu saying "coming soon". Of course, GT6 is from 2013 and that doesn't mean much, but what I really found unexpected is that on GT website we can find others manufacturers, except Ferrari!

A nice surprise indeed.

If it's a GR1 version the same like LMH real car, is a great welcome, but if it's another one electric spaceship...next

Last edited:
This really caught me by surprise! I thought Ferrari were'nt into making one off concept cars anymore. But here we are! I hope it's a good one.... In fact, I hope it's the Christmas present car like when the Mazda VGT was added to GT6 on Christmas Day 2014. That'd be cool.
Ferrari do actually have their fair share of concept cars and cars that never made production.

Mind you under Mauro Forghieri they even experimented with AWD.

I simply want the Fittipaldy VGT back. It was one of my favorite cars from GT Sport and gone in GT7…
It was one of my favorite VGTs too, the car looked beautiful and handled so well. Unfortunately, I believe it's never coming back, since the car is no longer gonna be produced in real life.

Last edited:
Potentially a Gr1 variant?
That would be the only saving grace...

Where's the 488? 296? Any variant of the 812? SF90? Nah, we get a fantasy car that will only be usable if we get lucky enough to see a Gr. 1 variant, lol.
It will run on fanbase dissapointment making it the fastest car in game :D
If PD could develop that technology IRL we'd solve the energy crisis within hours! Totally renewable in perpetuity! lol

Is it going to have a jet engine? Lasers? Is it going to fly? Convert to a boat? Ohh the excitement!
Electric with an anti-matter conversion fuel cell. The electric motors have their moving components extended into an extra-compactified dimension to save weight and reduce rotating mass. Inverse gravity generator to add downforce without drag. 10,000kW AWD, tyres made of polymeric diamond pico-rubber to combine durability with extreme grip. Driver to be mounted in an anti-acceleration tank filled with oxygen bearing fluorocarbons to support their lungs and organs against cornering forces. Negative friction paint adds acceleration the faster the car goes and looks super cool.

Optional truck nuts.

I’m excited to see what Ferrari have created.
Maybe it’s like a no rules zero limits take on the 499P who knows I’m sure it’s gonna be cool whatever they’ve designed.

Electric with an anti-matter conversion fuel cell. The electric motors have their moving components extended into an extra-compactified dimension to save weight and reduce rotating mass. Inverse gravity generator to add downforce without drag. 10,000kW AWD, tyres made of polymeric diamond pico-rubber to combine durability with extreme grip. Driver to be mounted in an anti-acceleration tank filled with oxygen bearing fluorocarbons to support their lungs and organs against cornering forces. Negative friction paint adds acceleration the faster the car goes and looks super cool.

Optional truck nuts.
Sounds a lot like the glitched Escudo from GT3 so far. Will it also be able to wheelie at infinite speeds?

🤮🤮 Granturismo 7 The Real Concept Car Simulator. Grand Theft Auto has more realistic cars for DLC
Perhaps this game isn't for you. There's nothing here for you except for darkness, loneliness, and distress.

I hear the new Forza Motorsport will be released in 2023. FM7 will have plenty of old classic cars for you to play with. Just hold on tight and take a deep breathe. Breathe in and breathe out slowly. There you go my friend. You see, you are feeling much better now. You may also try Yoga or Tia-Chi. Great way to relax yourself. 👍

Last edited:
Sounds a lot like the glitched Escudo from GT3 so far. Will it also be able to wheelie at infinite speeds?
Advanced suspension allows wheelies on all four wheels at once, providing superior acceleration while maintaining control and agility. Infinite speed is not possible due to accurate modelling of general relativity, but because the car is wheelie-ing on all four wheels at once it is possible to reach a maximum speed of 4 times the speed of light.

Back