FF Drifting

Discussion in 'GT4 Drifting' started by nos2, Dec 31, 2005.

1. nk4e

nk4e

Thats IRL not GT4

2. BLITZ_69

BLITZ_69

I have it set at 100/-50. The first part is how much weight, the second is location. When I changed it, I moved the little meter to the left, until it was at -50. So, I guess thats the "front" of the car. If not, oh well, it worked for me. I just had to get used to it, and it works great. I'm very happy with it.

Thank you for that.

3. bergauk

bergauk

Haha, I set it to the right and it seemed to work fine.

No problem man. I enjoyed the way it handled with a little bit more power//all upgrades. xD

4. ilovethescudo

ilovethescudo

1988 Honda Accord Coupe. (Either Used car lot 1 or Historic car lot, not sure which anymore)

parts:
    Racing exhaust
    sports racing chip
    Tires: F: N3 R: N1
    racing suspension
    triple plate clutch
    racing flywheel

suspension:
    Spring rate: 8.4/4.0
    height: 118/130
    bound: 5/4
    rebound: 8/7
    camber: 2.7/1.0
    toe: 2/0
    stabilizers: 5/4

Aids: Tcs: 4
    Asm over: 0
    Asm under: 0

This FF car is a dream to drift. Just lift off while your turning, and the tail end comes right out. Get back on the throttle, and it slowly straightens itself out again. I don't recommend adding any more power mods, because it seems to create snap-back when you do that. If you are using this as your first driftign car, good luck if you decide to switch to a FR car, because it acts totally different.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2008
  5. Simplex 4100U

Simplex 4100U (Banned)

anyone got a good setup for the prius yet?

6. Rykon Zero

Rykon Zero Premium

Now that is the only evidence for a drifting FWD. He is able to sustain the drift for a large amount of time, therefore, he is drifting.

7. Simplex 4100U

Simplex 4100U (Banned)

never mind, i got a good video for drifting... i'll send it to bergauk sometime when i get a chance to upload it.