(FGT3) - Formula GT Championship S3Open 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 1,097 comments

What track should be used for the US GP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Group A Result

20161106_004150.jpg

20161106_004206.jpg

20161106_005937.jpg

sorry guys my alarm never woke me up ..so sorry really wanted to race ..all good to the next round we go

What a shame. That gives extra merit everytime you race.

----------------------------

It would be awesome if someone could post Lobby B results, to make the overall results and calculate the points.

We had lobby issues, and were already over 2 hours late starting, so we agreed to cut down the time of the race to 40 minutes.

Technically, we can not use these lap times. I think we should hold a mid week race for Lobby B drivers. What do yall think about that?

Great Race Lobby B! Outclassed by UA, great driving mate! Ash had a rocket of a start and kept UA honest! Had a fun battle with Pot, he pulled a breathtaking overtake from the outside into T1 with only a minute to go but I got him back! And good on Harsk for staying in the race until the end getting better with each stint!

Well done Arty for getting Lobby B's fastest lap, a 1;33.0 - IP would have only lapped me once with that pace :lol:

I have other series to race in mid-week. There's nothing wrong with the results. You were there when we agreed to shorten the race and didn't give any indication of a problem. Let's keep it how it is. Stop trying to shoehorn your way into making this your series... it isn't.

I have other series to race in mid-week. There's nothing wrong with the results. You were there when we agreed to shorten the race and didn't give any indication of a problem. Let's keep it how it is. Stop trying to shoehorn your way into making this your series... it isn't.

Hey Ash, I'm not trying to shoehorn anything. I'm not trying to take over the series. I am trying to help out thats all. I believe you and everyone else is trying not to make this series fall apart. So lets co-operate and work this out.

PLUS, The one who told me that the race time would not work was @potvinsuks .

But regardless will make the numbers work out some how. And you are right we AGREED to it, so i'll stick to my word.

Im trying to help please understand that.

Hey Ash, I'm not trying to shoehorn anything. I'm not trying to take over the series. I am trying to help out thats all. I believe you and everyone else is trying not to make this series fall apart. So lets co-operate and work this out.

But regardless will make the numbers work out some how. And you are right we AGREED to it, so i'll stick to my word.

Then let´s just put lobby B race times after A ones, although that´s obviously unfair for UA for example

Overall Qualifying Results:

1. TRL_IMMORTAL - 1:31.079 - 25pts
2. aughablo - 1:31.136 - 20pts
3. TRL_LIGHTNING - 1:31,372 - 18pts
4. Nik_Makozi - 1:31.725 - 17pts
5. loco-pepe2404 - 1:32.415 - 16pts
6. ORMA_Tiago - 1:32.493 - 15pts
7. UA342 - 1:33.373 - 14pts
8. SIERRA95 - 1:33.375 - 13pts
9. rvgracer - 1:33.758 - 12pts
10. arty907 - 1:34.304 - 11pts
11. Ash9418 - 1:34.487 - 10pts
12. potvinsuks - 1:36.637 - 9pts
13. HarskGaming96 - 1:40.418 - 8pts

Overall Race Results:

1. TRL_IMMORTAL - 100pts
2. aughablo - 85pts
3. Nik_Makozi - 80pts
4. ORMA_Tiago - 75pts
5. SIERRA95 - 70pts
6. loco-pepe2404 - 65pts
7. rvgracer - 60pts
8. UA342 - 55pts
9. Ash907 - 50pts
10. arty907 - 45pts
11. potvinsuks - 40pts
12. HarskGaming96 - 35pts

FL: TRL_IMMORTAL - 5pts
DC: TRL_LIGHTNING - 30pts

Believe it or not it took me 40 minutes to do those to standings sheets. So from now we will only calculate overall driver and team standings as, from my point of view, it´s pointless and a loss of time calculating class and manufacter points, don´t you think? I now understand why @True-blue-8 ended up giving up so early, because all the load of work mustnt be centralized on one single person.

Hmm, doing the points for the divisions separately should mean that the standings are closer (since you remove any Silver drivers between two Bronze drivers etc.). If you can find the time, then we should do that.

Hmm, doing the points for the divisions separately should mean that the standings are closer (since you remove any Silver drivers between two Bronze drivers etc.). If you can find the time, then we should do that.

You´re right, but I think we all agree manufacter standings are pointless

I think if they were pointless then they wouldn't have been done from the start. :P But you're right, they are less important than the others.

Overall Qualifying Results:

1. TRL_IMMORTAL - 1:31.079 - 25pts
2. aughablo - 1:31.136 - 20pts
3. TRL_LIGHTNING - 1:31,372 - 18pts
4. Nik_Makozi - 1:31.725 - 17pts
5. loco-pepe2404 - 1:32.415 - 16pts
6. ORMA_Tiago - 1:32.493 - 15pts
7. UA342 - 1:33.373 - 14pts
8. SIERRA95 - 1:33.375 - 13pts
9. rvgracer - 1:33.758 - 12pts
10. arty907 - 1:34.304 - 11pts
11. Ash9418 - 1:34.487 - 10pts
12. potvinsuks - 1:36.637 - 9pts
13. HarskGaming96 - 1:40.418 - 8pts

Overall Race Results:

1. TRL_IMMORTAL - 100pts
2. aughablo - 85pts
3. Nik_Makozi - 80pts
4. ORMA_Tiago - 75pts
5. SIERRA95 - 70pts
6. loco-pepe2404 - 65pts
7. rvgracer - 60pts
8. UA342 - 55pts
9. Ash907 - 50pts
10. arty907 - 45pts
11. potvinsuks - 40pts
12. HarskGaming96 - 35pts

FL: TRL_IMMORTAL - 5pts
DC: TRL_LIGHTNING - 30pts
Believe it or not it took me 40 minutes to do those to standings sheets. So from now we will only calculate overall driver and team standings as, from my point of view, it´s pointless and a loss of time calculating class and manufacter points, don´t you think? I now understand why @True-blue-8 ended up giving up so early, because all the load of work mustnt be centralized on one single person.
Good job m8, but that wasn't why he gave up. The extra workload of keeping statistics of Engine Manufacturers was something that was stated and posted from day one as being for "novelty purposes."

The reason why he gave up was, he complained that many people never informed him of not letting him know ahead of time if they weren't going to show up.

If you recall, there were 7 drivers that were AWOL forand race #2, and 5 out of the 7 never told him.

Ashe, I never said that. All, I said to him was, these races may not count because, how can we have 1 40 min race and another as a 60 min race, and feasibly be able to account for a proper standings figure?

NEVER did I say "These races will not count" I was speculating, but as I'm sure many of you are aware, Desten has a way of words. Even when they're not his...

My idea, as I told Immortal after the race was, we should perhaps take the fastest lap from everyone and do the points like that to make it fair and even.
Or, either re-do the entire race or skip it and move on.

Unfortunately, the game servers put us in this predicament, but what can you do? We can only control so much.

As no points are time-dependent, the length of the race shouldn't make any difference.
It does when you have drivers from different divisions in different rooms m8.

Unless I'm missing something here?
Great Race Lobby B! Outclassed by UA, great driving mate! Ash had a rocket of a start and kept UA honest! Had a fun battle with Pot, he pulled a breathtaking overtake from the outside into T1 with only a :)minute to go but I got him back! And good on Harsk for staying in the race until the end getting better with each stint!

Well done Arty for getting Lobby B's fastest lap, a 1;33.0 - IP would have only lapped me once with that pace :lol:
Arty, I've been meaning to tell you, that race was indeed amazing m8. Super close, especially at the tail end there.
I thought I had you on that overtake with 2 laps to go at Castrol Curve but by then that took all the remaining life out of my tires :lol:.

Also, I stopped twice for two border line racing incidents which cost me approximately 20 seconds, so it could have even been closer.

Can't wait to race with you again friend :cheers:.

Oh, and also, I have the 'B' Lobby race recorded, along with a list of all who actually did the 'TT/Pre-Qualifier' with their respective lap times.

I will make it a point to have all of this posted within 2 hours.

Last edited:
Sure, you raced different lengths in different lobbies, but your overall position in your lobby isn't dependent on time. You don't compare race times. For Bronze for example, you take all Bronze drivers from Lobby A in order, and put the Bronze drivers from Lobby B in order after them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back