(FGT3) - Formula GT Championship S3Open 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 1,097 comments

What track should be used for the US GP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys , sad to see this fall apart ,i know some will still be up for it so hope there is life in it yet !
my only worry is that lobby B will be few if any ,so i will see if that's enough to race !
Fingers crossed ...

Hi guys , sad to see this fall apart ,i know some will still be up for it so hope there is life in it yet !
my only worry is that lobby B will be few if any ,so i will see if that's enough to race !
Fingers crossed ...
IMO....if there's 16 or less between A & B lobby. ..we should run 1 full lobby

Btw....weather test room's open. starts in 10 minutes

Last edited by a moderator:
IMO....if there's 16 or less between A & B lobby. ..we should run 1 full lobby
No question, but then, how do we tally up divisional point standings?

The only thing that method would technically, feasably be accounted towards would be the "Overall Driver Championship"....

Good point

I'm opening a club room in a few minutes. some warm up laps, then 1hr practice run at proper weather settings for test. anyone welcome to join. come and go as u please. just figuring out Tire choose at beginning for most part. i usually do by myself. ...so if no one comes. ...no big deal. I'm gonna set race timer. i won't restart for any new comers. start in 15 minutes
Bro, I'd LOVE to, but I have to tally up the lap times and message etc etc.

There are three divisions and two lobbies. The points are taken both overall and per division. Silver is always split between two lobbies, but you just take the silver standings from Lobby A, and put those from Lobby B after them.

No question, but then, how do we tally up divisional point standings?

The only thing that method would technically, feasably be accounted towards would be the "Overall Driver Championship"....

Good point

Bro, I'd LOVE to, but I have to tally up the lap times and message etc etc.
All I know it's that I've no plans to race if there's less than 6 drivers.

There are three divisions and two lobbies. The points are taken both overall and per division. Silver is always split between two lobbies, but you just take the silver standings from Lobby A, and put those from Lobby B after them.
So what you're saying Ashe is that, even if we had (hypothetically), 16 drivers all mixed between three divisions, we can just sort the individual standings anyway, out of that one race?

Thats a good idea.

Okay, different scenario.... Say we have 21 drivers mixed between 3 divisions?
Same thing, except divided by 11?

You have an overall standings of those from Lobby A, followed by Lobby B. Then just take out the people from each division for division-only results. I'll explain later in more detail if necessary, but it's not complicated.

You have an overall standings of those from Lobby A, followed by Lobby B. Then just take out the people from each division for division-only results. I'll explain later in more detail if necessary, but it's not complicated.
I gotcha. That's exactly what I meant. We're on the same page.

Without @True-blue-8 this is dead.

The only thing that can kill the championship is us thinking that way

No worries man!

Well, what did you expect the first time around??? It's not like we had weeks to prepare to be without him..... To be honest with you, we decided to not do anything until yesterday, thinking maybe True would have a change of heart. So excuse me...1 day to prepare.

Please no negativity.

I agree

----------------

Im asking @Mario96__TENT and loco-pepe if they are racing tonigh. Remember one spot is reserved for the streamer on lobby A. I also agree on doing a single lobby if we are 15 or less.

Last edited:
Okay guys

I'm opening a room in "Open Lobby" now to get a solid head count.

Everybody please find room in "Open Lobby".

Okay guys, the new room is up now.

Sorry It took so long, but wanted to be super sure and re set router n modem, but that's not what took so long.

System loaded forever to oblivion twice goin into "Community"

Go right to "Open Lobby" and youll see two rooms. New room is Head Count 2.

Its
Okay.

If the lobby is not public, then I will join the Club. :)
It's in Open Lobby.

Forgive me for asking, but if you race, will you finish or should I say, try to finish ?

It's 60 mins, and we really want to try to avoid people leaving room mid race, as its been causing havoc with lag lately.

Its

It's in Open Lobby.

Forgive me for asking, but if you race, will you finish or should I say, try to finish ?

It's 60 mins, and we really want to try to avoid people leaving room mid race, as its been causing havoc with lag lately.
I will try my best to finish the race.

Wow! That explains a lot lmao!!! I'm like.....ummmmm where's Ashe lol?

I believe everyone is okay with waiting for you guys, but try to make it sooner, if you can.

Wow! That explains a lot lmao!!! I'm like.....ummmmm where's Ashe lol?

I believe everyone is okay with waiting for you guys, but try to make it sooner, if you can.
I can't find the lobby again... What is the track for today's FGT Race?

Nevermind: I'll be looking for the lobby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back