(FGT3) - Formula GT Championship S3Open 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 1,097 comments

What track should be used for the US GP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like I have some competition for the least amount of points. :lol:
oh man, i'm just kidding. i'm not fast like IP or Dr Aug but i can figth for the honnor.

the extra 10pp this series have gonna be a real challenge for me, and the 550kg dont let me change the weight distribution and its the key of my FGT tune.

I guess i need the setup from IP xD

Bro, I made a room at Fuji F last night, and you ain't kidding my friend :crazy:. Amazing what an extra 10 HP along with -10 KG does to this beast!

@SWR_WeiTN @Ash9414 @Antares26 @AJHG1000 @TRL_Snow @J_Starscream @IMMORTALPILOT @Ives40 @o0Maxx0o @DrAug @DannyB013 @swiftsmith @potvinsuks @K1LLD0z3R @Ph1sher @TRL LIGHTNING @DeltaJuliet @Toshost @sibbystiggy @Harsk100 @jose pepe @Weider @Nik_Makozi xife10

Important!

OP has been updated, please can everyone take 5 minutes out during the week to sit down and read through so that they understand everything. When you have read everything in the OP/Post 2/this post please like this post (no i'm not fishing for likes :P) but it will allow me to know who is up to date and on top of everything, due to the high number of sign ups it is very important everyone does. If you don't understand, please ask :) If the Q races make no sense, it's better you let us know now rather than cause problems on the night. @IMMORTALPILOT @potvinsuks I believe everything is in the OP but it is better to check :)

Regarding this weekend's test, here is how it will work;

There will be 2 lobbies, each 1 hour long. During this time you will have a 10minute qualifying session, followed by a 30minute race. Please do not join the lobby unless you ask/are asked unless it is your turn. The same is true of normal race nights, but we're hoping to have another test night which will run through the entire process.

Drivers who are not checking GTP; We are okay with that, however if it turns out you are delaying races and not aware of what is going on then we will have to stop you from racing. Sorry if we sound strict and harsh, we really don't want to be but we hope everyone can be respectful and help out so everyone can have a great series and we run on time. The information for the race and which lobby/race you are in is below.

IMG_10092016_190037.png

la.png

LB.png

Lobbies are pretty much random, only a few people have been assigned due to a preferred time. If you want to switch lobby please let me know. Who you drive with will have no effect on your grading/results.

If you can not make it, as well as any other race you must let us know ASAP!

Think that is everything to be said, just read through, understand everything (ask if you don't) and we will see everyone this weekend :cheers:

@SWR_WeiTN @Ash9414 @Antares26 @AJHG1000 @TRL_Snow @J_Starscream @IMMORTALPILOT @Ives40 @o0Maxx0o @DrAug @DannyB013 @swiftsmith @potvinsuks @K1LLD0z3R @Ph1sher @TRL LIGHTNING @DeltaJuliet @Toshost @sibbystiggy @Harsk100 @jose pepe @Weider @Nik_Makozi xife10

Important!

OP has been updated, please can everyone take 5 minutes out during the week to sit down and read through so that they understand everything. When you have read everything in the OP/Post 2/this post please like this post (no i'm not fishing for likes :P) but it will allow me to know who is up to date and on top of everything, due to the high number of sign ups it is very important everyone does. If you don't understand, please ask :) If the Q races make no sense, it's better you let us know now rather than cause problems on the night. @IMMORTALPILOT @potvinsuks I believe everything is in the OP but it is better to check :)

There will be 2 lobbies, each 1 hour long. During this time you will have a 10minute qualifying session, followed by a 30minute race. Please do not join the lobby unless you ask/are asked unless it is your turn. The same is true of normal race nights, but we're hoping to have another test night which will run through the entire process.

Drivers who are not checking GTP; We are okay with that, however if it turns out you are delaying races and not aware of what is going on then we will have to stop you from racing. Sorry if we sound strict and harsh, we really don't want to be but we hope everyone can be respectful and help out so everyone can have a great series and we run on time. The information for the race and which lobby/race you are in is below.

View attachment 584865

View attachment 584867

View attachment 584866

Lobbies are pretty much random, only a few people have been assigned due to a preferred time. If you want to switch lobby please let me know. Who you drive with will have no effect on your grading/results.

Think that is everything to be said, just read through, understand everything (ask if you don't) and we will see everyone this weekend :cheers:
Fishing ;)

Or should I say, Ph7shing...

I'll just grab my coat

Important!

View attachment 584865

View attachment 584867

View attachment 584866

Spot on Blue! Perfect 👍👍 :cheers:!!!

Sorry True, but unfortunately I can't make it on the full season.

I'll be the part time driver like the GTTCC....

Important!

View attachment 584865

View attachment 584867

View attachment 584866

Looks good blue:cheers:

Its possible xife snow lightning aug and me can race all in the same lobby?

Sorry True, but unfortunately I can't make it on the full season.

I'll be the part time driver like the GTTCC....
Okay mate, but you still need to let us know every week whether or not you can make it.

Thanks for the later start time for me, it's better.
No worries mate, I thought it might be.

Looks good blue:cheers:

Its possible xife snow lightning aug and me can race all in the same lobby?
Sure mate, I will switch @Harsk100 and @DrAug if they are both okay with that 👍

Hi guys!

Thanks for the invite Blue!

For anyone who has connection problems, can't see other drivers or others can't see them, go to your router's settings and add your PS3 (by selection or MAC code) to the DMZ, solve all your problems!

Nik Makozi wants to race too, along with Danny B and Aug, and us, the RTRacing stable is pretty strong! Though in this car, I'm more like a Safety Car driver!

Is the ID of the club on the first post? I want to join as soon as possible. Also, on the test race it doesn´t really matter who we race with... it´s just a test, isn´t it?

I must say I´m impressed by the competition scheme used, simple and precisse, congratulations @True-blue-8

Is the ID of the club on the first post? I want to join as soon as possible. Also, on the test race it doesn´t really matter who we race with... it´s just a test, isn´t it?

I must say I´m impressed by the competition scheme used, simple and precisse, congratulations @True-blue-8
Basically yeah. IP must want some guys he knows in the room to have a challenge, but overall it doesn't matter who you race with as we'll be looking at race pace/ability etc, rather than your finishing position :)

And yes, ID is in the OP.

https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gt6/user/#!/clubid/1061823/

I am hoping to update it tonight to reflect FGT as well :)

Hi guys!

Thanks for the invite Blue!

For anyone who has connection problems, can't see other drivers or others can't see them, go to your router's settings and add your PS3 (by selection or MAC code) to the DMZ, solve all your problems!

Nik Makozi wants to race too, along with Danny B and Aug, and us, the RTRacing stable is pretty strong! Though in this car, I'm more like a Safety Car driver!
No worries mate, like I said, just make sure you and Nik understand the Q races (doubt you'll need them though) and which lobby to join, otherwise we should be good to go :)

@beau231 are you interested mate? :)

Well done bro

Just have got a question tho
Do we really have to do the engine performance with the seperate manufactors?
Becauce in my opinion the cars should all be the same with the technical data for having a fair battle
It's just a question :D

Well done bro

Just have got a question tho
Do we really have to do the engine performance with the seperate manufactors?
Becauce in my opinion the cars should all be the same with the technical data for having a fair battle
It's just a question :D
it was a joke sorry :lol: Honda are slow in F1 this year so it was a joke Honda have to run less power :P

It won't make any difference at all to the car :) :cheers:

Have got another question tho xD
Will the race be live streamed?
Hopefully, we're trying to work on that at the moment. If not then there will most likely be highlights :)

Calendar updated, and the lobby selection as well (@DrAug and @Harsk100 have been switched). At the bottom of the OP is an update log, so any changes that are made, i'll write in there :)

Also, would people prefer 1 or 2 drop scores?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back