(FGT3) - Formula GT Championship S3Open 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 1,097 comments

What track should be used for the US GP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMSA races are always live streamed on their website for free I think. And WEC is either through a paid pass or BT Sport.

Well Siri told me Texas was 6 hours behind, and so I just read it off the 2016 schedule I linked to. :P

As long as it doesn't clash with Lone Star Le Mans... :P

This is only an hour and there are six of those. :)

It's a WEC race (grab the app) race start time is 17:00 PDT. So we should be ok, as I believe this opens at 14:30 PDT.

If I'm wrong, please help me. :)

Last edited:
IMSA races are always live streamed on their website for free I think. And WEC is either through a paid pass or BT Sport.

Well Siri told me Texas was 6 hours behind, and so I just read it off the 2016 schedule I linked to. :P
WEC is sometimes shown, sometimes not on TV which gets a bit annoying :P and good old siri :lol:

According to the WEC site, we're 5 hours ahead of COTA, which should mean the race is 10-4 although perhaps they were referring to UTC?

This is only an hour and there are six of those. :)

It's a WEC race (grab the app) race start time is 17:00 PDT. So we should be ok, as I believe this opens at 14:30 PDT.

If I'm wrong, please help me. :)
It should be lobby opens at 12:30 and Q starts at 13:00PDT?

Can I get people's opinions on the following?;

1. I'm going to be very unpopular, we need a US GP, So how about willow springs (big willow) :P

2. more importantly; signups. We could create a club event during the week, and the fastest drivers get to race. However, it would mean each week people wouldn't get to race, and some may not even have the time to do the events. There is also a big difference between TT and racing, so what I suggest is;

Top 10 in the championship get to race, the remaining (about 13/14) do a 30min race before hand, the top 5 get to race in the main event. This way, everyone at least gets some racing.

Which would people prefer?

@Doodle perhaps you'd be interested mate? :)

Road, obviously. :P

I didn't really understand what you meant haha, so whatever you think is best.

yeah, although it could finish an hour before. We could have 2 lobbys though, so if anyone really wants to race an hour earlier then let me know
Hour earlier would be even better for me 👍 just my preference.

Pretty sure I have a copy of Barber.

I have one as well and I even made one.... The ONLY one I've ever made! Far from perfect, but you can say "It's still under construction. :crazy:.

I must say, I have quite a few good ones when I was REALLY into it, when it first all came out. Collections of em that is, not ones I've made.

One of my ABSOLUTE favorite tracks for the FGT is of one that is a "Fantasy" track. I know, I know, you guys are gonna quickly be turned off because its fantasy, but TRUST me and give it a try with the FGT. It's AMAZING!!

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/resources/autódromo-nacional-de-vigo.2091/

Road, obviously. :P

I didn't really understand what you meant haha, so whatever you think is best.
when do you ever :P :lol:

@potvinsuks had a really good idea so we'll let everyone know soon :P

Hour earlier would be even better for me 👍 just my preference.
Is that just the test or all other races mate?

How about Laguna Seca?

God I wish they'd include Barber Motorsports Park in GTS. One of the most underrated tracks worldwide.
LaGuna please!
Never tried the FGT there, man that would be crazy, dropping an F1 car down the corckscrew, asking for trouble :lol:

Any other votes? looking like laguna at the moment.

Is that just the test or all other races mate?
All weekends but that may not work for everyone the current time works but interfers with this which is why I say an hour earlier works better but most league races never start on time due to PD :D so either way works. I'll be there 👍

All weekends but that may not work for everyone the current time works but interfers with this which is why I say an hour earlier works better but most league races never start on time due to PD :D so either way works. I'll be there 👍
I don't think we can make the time any earlier sorry mate :( However we're trying to do what we can to maximise lobby and make sure we start on time :)

It's not sure whether i'm gonna take part on that event but if i do here is the Info u need

TRL LIGHTNING / TRL_LIGHTNING / Turkey or Germany? / #44

For the nationality
Do i have to choose the nationality which i usually be (turkish) or do it have to choose the nationality for my psn Account?

And i'll let ya know whether i'm gonna take part becauce of my Operation i had it's still unknown when it's completly healed

It's not sure whether i'm gonna take part on that event but if i do here is the Info u need

TRL LIGHTNING / TRL_LIGHTNING / Turkey or Germany? / #44

For the nationality
Do i have to choose the nationality which i usually be (turkish) or do it have to choose the nationality for my psn Account?

And i'll let ya know whether i'm gonna take part becauce of my Operation i had it's still unknown when it's completly healed
Either nationality is fine, it's whatever country you'd like to represent :)

That's fine mate, if you can't make it let us know if you can. Welcome and best of luck with the operation :) :cheers:

IMG_10092016_190037.png

Information regarding the test, information on lobbies will be given out in the next few days :cheers:

Just to let everyone know about the tyre code,

Red S - RS
Yellow M - Medium
Black H - Hard
Green I - Intermediates
Blue W - Wets

Either nationality is fine, it's whatever country you'd like to represent :)

That's fine mate, if you can't make it let us know if you can. Welcome and best of luck with the operation :) :cheers:

View attachment 584239

Information regarding the test, information on lobbies will be given out in the next few days :cheers:

Just to let everyone know about the tyre code,

Red S - RS
Yellow M - Medium
Black H - Hard
Green I - Intermediates
Blue W - Wets

Thx m8 :D
Then i'd like to represent turkey and i'll let ya know
But till when do i have to tell ya if i can take part m8?

Thx m8 :D
Then i'd like to represent turkey and i'll let ya know
But till when do i have to tell ya if i can take part m8?
will write that down 👍

i'll register you as a driver. You don't have to do the entire season if you can't, but if you know when you can't make a race, let us know :)

So today I made a big boo boo... I sold my old PS3 slim to Gamestop for $40, crap deal but I figured I wouldn't use it anymore. Now its been about 4 hours, I'm wondering if I can still get it back or not.... I dont know if I was just having a "moment" or what but I took the money without realizing how stupid a deal that was.

It had all the old replays from all the races past on it too, so I lost all the old memories of GT5, damn.... Think I should call them and see if I can get it back?

So today I made a big boo boo... I sold my old PS3 slim to Gamestop for $40, crap deal but I figured I wouldn't use it anymore. Now its been about 4 hours, I'm wondering if I can still get it back or not.... I dont know if I was just having a "moment" or what but I took the money without realizing how stupid a deal that was.

It had all the old replays from all the races past on it too, so I lost all the old memories of GT5, damn.... Think I should call them and see if I can get it back?
Yikes!
Have your wife/girlfriend....any girl for that matter lol, run back in there right away!
Have her act super frantic, and tell her to tell the manager there that, your ex tried to get back at her by selling her beloved ps3... Just a thought :odd:

Ow, talk about bad timing/luck -_-

hmm, about £30. To be honest it's not the best deal, but it's not bad either. I see PS3's going for about £60, £100 new, plus the shops need to make a profit. So the price and deal you got wasn't that bad, it's just how much you value the console and want to keep it for the future, even if you use it every now and again.

Yikes!
Have your wife/girlfriend....any girl for that matter lol, run back in there right away!
Have her act super frantic, and tell her to tell the manager there that, your ex tried to get back at her by selling her beloved ps3... Just a thought :odd:
:lol: Offer them a trade back for it :P

It's worth saying you regret it and want it back, however its more than possible they might charge you extra :(

Ow, talk about bad timing/luck -_-

hmm, about £30. To be honest it's not the best deal, but it's not bad either. I see PS3's going for about £60, £100 new, plus the shops need to make a profit. So the price and deal you got wasn't that bad, it's just how much you value the console and want to keep it for the future, even if you use it every now and again.

:lol: Offer them a trade back for it :P

It's worth saying you regret it and want it back, however its more than possible they might charge you extra :(
Bought my PS4 for $350 too, now they are 299.... :banghead:
I want to get a wheel when they lower the price T-masters so I figured it'd go towards that. Ha, havent played GT6 since the CORE FGT finished actually! I figured I'd pick up a PS+ card and get project CARS and maybe play it for a bit until X-mas then switch to Assetto when they lower price on that game.

Was watching the GT sport demo's at the store though, looked cool on the big screen! Thinking of P-CARS right now, say hi to ARTY for me if he shows up! Maybe I'll splurge and get a PS+ tomorrow and go on PS4 racing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back