[FGTA][ENDURANCE][GT300]Season2-FINALE: OZWHEELS IS THE CHAMPION!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter azidahaka
  • 1,528 comments
  • 66,622 views
Not sure what lap exactly but when we were side by side for a couple corners then you ran wide. I'm sure it looked cool with the lights at night.
yeah second stint worn tires, i asked too much from them :D maybe 27th or such lap i think, yes it was dark
 
As i said last week i'm back in businness with video; please send me some highlights so it'll take me a lot less time for the production

will you be doing a video for the last two races as well
 
i'm not sure depends on free time mate :/ had a hard time lately and it's slowly getting better
 
i had good close run with tnt and pyrates for the first few laps then tnt had problems and dropped back then just with pyrates until lap 16

It was a fun few laps. I was pushing to hard racing you two and messed up :)

@ozwheels, I apologise for my confussion with your hp. It only shows the first two races on the front page that were done. Didn't find any results from the last 3 races. I assumed that you placed in the top 4 in those races. If things were updated on the front page, I wouldn't have assumed anything.
 
Last edited:
Hello, I would like to join if possible. I read the rules and the first 2 posts, but didn't understand if there are any spots opened.
 
yes there's at least 2 spots, welcome!

can any other driver check if skeng managed to pass logic before race end? my replay ends like 2 seconds before it, if any driver in lower psitions might check i would appreciate it
 
yes there's at least 2 spots, welcome!

can any other driver check if skeng managed to pass logic before race end? my replay ends like 2 seconds before it, if any driver in lower psitions might check i would appreciate it

I'll check in a minute.
 
yes there's at least 2 spots, welcome!

can any other driver check if skeng managed to pass logic before race end? my replay ends like 2 seconds before it, if any driver in lower psitions might check i would appreciate it

Would I be joining mid-season, or will I have to wait for the start of the next one?
 
yes there's at least 2 spots, welcome!

can any other driver check if skeng managed to pass logic before race end? my replay ends like 2 seconds before it, if any driver in lower psitions might check i would appreciate it

It ends for me also just before the overtake but judging by how close Skeng was I'd say he got him either before the bus stop or just after.
 
i had good close run with tnt and pyrates for the first few laps then tnt had problems and dropped back then just with pyrates until lap 16

I think that was Bake, though. I had a terrible first two laps and lost about 40 secs so I was way back at the beginning.
 
Would I be joining mid-season, or will I have to wait for the start of the next one?
you can join right away.

ask to join a team with free slots, priesty, filo and harsk are gone. if you join a team you have to get same cars ad your teammate.

Aldo try two join the usual thurs training to get a taste of the race with US.
 
you can join right away.

ask to join a team with free slots, priesty, filo and harsk are gone. if you join a team you have to get same cars ad your teammate.

Aldo try two join the usual thurs training to get a taste of the race with US.

I would like to join Team ???3 with the Impreza, please. Will try to join for practice on Thursday. :) My GTP Id is ThePDTX and my PSN ID is RafaelR_13. Team ???3 didn't have a color specified in the post. Could some one tell what it is please.
 
I would like to join Team ???3 with the Impreza, please. Will try to join for practice on Thursday. :) My GTP Id is ThePDTX and my PSN ID is RafaelR_13. Team ???3 didn't have a color specified in the post. Could some one tell what it is please.
it basically never showed up completely so you can choose any you want. @ozwheels sorry the newcomer prefers running alone :D
 
it basically never showed up completely so you can choose any you want. @ozwheels sorry the newcomer prefers running alone :D

Then I'll be running in Viola Met with Scottia White wheels, number 13 (If no one has that one). Is tuning allowed? I didn't quite get it in the rules. Sorry for being annoying >.<' ... "the newcomer prefers running alone", so the team I selected has no other driver?
 
yes there's at least 2 spots, welcome!

can any other driver check if skeng managed to pass logic before race end? my replay ends like 2 seconds before it, if any driver in lower psitions might check i would appreciate it
No he did not, as the time ended he was still a bit behind, but another 3 seconds and he would have been .
 
Then I'll be running in Viola Met with Scottia White wheels, number 13 (If no one has that one). Is tuning allowed? I didn't quite get it in the rules. Sorry for being annoying >.<' ... "the newcomer prefers running alone", so the team I selected has no other driver?
no tuning allowed. team is 1 driver only (you).

video is up!



I'm not very happy with it at all, still here it is.
 
no tuning allowed. team is 1 driver only (you).

Ok, thank you for all the information. Since i'm the only driver in the team, can I change its name? "Team ???3" is really weird. :odd:
 
ahahah sure, and if you have a friend to join you it would be awesome ;)
 
ahahah sure, and if you have a friend to join you it would be awesome ;)

Great :) Then, inspired by the Greek Goddess Nike, the Goddess of strength, speed, and victory. The new name of the team is "Nike Racing".
Sadly none of my friends have GT6 yet. :/ But if they eventually buy it, i'll make sure to tell them to join me here.
 
Great :) Then, inspired by the Greek Goddess Nike, the Goddess of strength, speed, and victory. The new name of the team is "Nike Racing".
Sadly none of my friends have GT6 yet. :/ But if they eventually buy it, i'll make sure to tell them to join me here.
Btwq number 13 is taken by me
 
I'll race with nº45 then. :) (Unless someone else has that one as well .__.)
ah and tell you friends gt6 is half price already and that gt5 servers are shutting down ;)
 
Today i'll run the usual full race test. All welcome to join, expecially @ThePDTX so we can check his connection.

Oh since apricot hill position has been discovered we'll use its weather. It's basically 10km from fuji track.

Race will start at night (i.e. At 4:00) and go on from there. The sun rising at the track is wonderful!
 
Today i'll run the usual full race test. All welcome to join, expecially @ThePDTX so we can check his connection.

Oh since apricot hill position has been discovered we'll use its weather. It's basically 10km from fuji track.

Race will start at night (i.e. At 4:00) and go on from there. The sun rising at the track is wonderful!
Are we going off Fuji weather then?
 
yes. the forecasts says starting sunny, cloudy along the day, light rain at night so we'll start with weather at 20% and the usual weather/time change values
 
Today i'll run the usual full race test. All welcome to join, expecially @ThePDTX so we can check his connection.

Oh since apricot hill position has been discovered we'll use its weather. It's basically 10km from fuji track.

Race will start at night (i.e. At 4:00) and go on from there. The sun rising at the track is wonderful!

I will join you guys today. I've already sent you a FR, but you haven't accepted yet.
 
I'm at work lol

Remember to spec your impreza at the right hps and to buy all the tires you might need
 
Back