[FGTA][ENDURANCE][GT300]Season2-FINALE: OZWHEELS IS THE CHAMPION!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter azidahaka
  • 1,528 comments
  • 66,622 views
There is a chance of rain tomorrow right?
 
Could be in the last laps, but you know, it's random.
 
we might try logic's suggestion of going time6/weather6 if it is ok for everybody does seem a bit more "gradual"
 
we'll ask drivers what they think about it
 
I would prefer to use what we have used all season so far
 
Seems like my break working now and not breaking after released :) So i join you guys in a couple om min.
 
i can't get the internet to work on my ps3 so i will not make it tonight
 
This 100% rain at almost every race is not fun anymore! My first crash, the wife interups me, second spin wife intrups me again. Then the rain starts and goes to 100% within a few laps. I was starting to catch everyone the two times I spun, but the rain and no rain tires really sucked.
I came here to have fun. Racing in the rain almost all the time isn't fun! Especially at 100% all the time! I'm really having a hard time wanting to stay in the series because of it. Probably one of the reasons why there is only 8 racing out of 16.
 
Last edited:
Now there are 3 of us sitting in the pits 👎
More than half the race was in the rain at 100% surface water. A lot of fun this is. Not!
I have no other complaints about this series except this.
@BAKEMISTER, you are one of the select few that likes to race in the rain.

Correction, 4 are sitting out :confused:
 
Last edited:
Good race everyone. Apologies to whoever was behind me in the first couple of laps (I think t-n-t?) for braking so suddenly in the end of the esse's. Too bad the pressure got to me and I spun out at the beginning. :lol:
 
I thought there was absolutely no tuning allowed? How come we can adjust break balance?
 
I thought there was absolutely no tuning allowed? How come we can adjust break balance?

thats the only thing allowed with tuning prohibited

its been that way since gt5
 
Last edited:
Other than me having 10hp less than I was supposed to it was a great race today.
 
ichecked you on the grid and you had the right hps ?_?
 
ichecked you on the grid and you had the right hps ?_?
I had 275hp instead of 285hp. Ran some laps after I realized it and it's amazing what 10hp does at Alricot Hill.
 
you had 290 on my screen. i guess you lost power at race end?
 
Back