[FGTA][ENDURANCE][GT300]Season2-FINALE: OZWHEELS IS THE CHAMPION!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter azidahaka
  • 1,528 comments
  • 66,622 views
I need the race to actually begin one hour later than how it is now :guilty:
 
May I also suggest a change of day for S3? You might have better luck getting drivers. :D
 
May I also suggest a change of day for S3? You might have better luck getting drivers. :D

would you be sure of it? if so i would consider it. but if i have to drop the great group i have here for a same numbers group of unknown drivers it wouldn't be worth it
 
would you be sure of it? if so i would consider it. but if i have to drop the great group i have here for a same numbers group of unknown drivers it wouldn't be worth it
I couldn't guarantee anything, but if it works for drivers here too, and no drivers will be lost, could be worth a try :D
 
Will the race this monday start at normal time? Since it's the full Nürb?
 
If will rain again you will find me on the last place. On dry maybe 1-3.
 
Are we using fixed weather Monday so it will be dry?
i think that we'll go variable as we always did since they do actually say it might rain along the whole day. so we start at 10% clouds. we run some tests and dind't rain at all
 
@Mini Stiggy what day would suit you? i hope to keep most of the grid, they are amongst the best racers i had the pleasure to cross the racing line with.
 
Isn't the WGTC on Saturdays?
Yeah. But it doesn't take all day;).


It would be too hard to try to get this series to fit my schedule, so don't bother:lol:. If the times/dates do work for me though, I will join:tup:
 
I'm writing off this season completey, hope to be sorted for season 3. The 5th attempt to sort my internet is Wednesday!
 
I'm writing off this season completey, hope to be sorted for season 3. The 5th attempt to sort my internet is Wednesday!

Come on i trust you can do it :)
Ah I hope so then, poaching other guys drivers isn't something i'd like on my conscience.:guilty:

Really? Lol what are you planning on mondays?
 
Come on i trust you can do it :)


Really? Lol what are you planning on mondays?
BST V8/V-Spec's 9th season can go ahead now the pit bug is fixed, Skeng was always a part of it Karsten. All 9 seasons it has run on a Monday unfortunately:guilty:. Fully understand if Skeng wishes to stay here of course :)
 
just popping in to say hi guys, still the weather problem i see :lol:
Nurb next, tee hee
 
Back