[FGTA][ENDURANCE][GT300]Season2-FINALE: OZWHEELS IS THE CHAMPION!Open 

• Thread starter azidahaka
  • 1,528 comments
i will try to have a full practice run tonight at 7pm if anyone wants to join ,
i did a few laps with Karsten last night but had to go out so didnt get a full race run in

Hi Gp. Uk summer time 7pm, normal race time ? whats the cest comparsion, does that mean 8pm Uk summer time ?

CEST (Central European Summer Time) is actual time in Italy, for you means -1 hour (BST - British Summer Time) that means 6pm for you 👍

Current standings before drop score:

Skeng: 223
Ozwheels: 219
Ekke: 216

karsten: 194

Standings after dropping on score:

Ozwheels: 219
Ekke: 216
Skeng: 214

karsten: 185

This mean that any of the top 3 drivers can bring home the N°1 number in season 3 and that karsten has no more chances to improve from 4th position meaning top 3 are not into discussion!

also, Scuderia Fronzini is team champion for the second time! :gtpflag:

Monday's race is gonna be hardcore! :cheers:

beside rain messing things up the rules managed to create an exciting championship! 👍

@gippone thanks mate :)

if we had 100% dry season i'm sure i could have been closer and Logic too; and maybe pyrates if he didn't miss so many rounds...

it's VERY promising for season 3 :)

Reminder to all.
as you enter the pits just after the 1st kink in pit lane , just where you would normally hit the gas, DONT -- as that is the point where the autodrive kicks in and if you hit the gas there it will automatically take away your ppitstop options.
best to just roll after the 1st kink in pitlane

@gippone thanks mate :)

if we had 100% dry season i'm sure i could have been closer and Logic too; and maybe pyrates if he didn't miss so many rounds...

it's VERY promising for season 3 :)

I really hope everything at work sorts out before season 3 so that I can make all the races.

Havent had any practice and not a fan of sarthe .

Wish me luck later , ill need at least a win to win it all today .

Same here no training and couldn't get any sleep tonight, and going to work now. So if i going straight forward in a corner and hit the wall tonight, i just fall a sleep :)

C'mon guys you're at the final showdown of the second season.... points difference is negligible... you have to train for this last race!!

Back