[FGTA][ENDURANCE][GT300]Season2-FINALE: OZWHEELS IS THE CHAMPION!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter azidahaka
  • 1,528 comments
  • 66,606 views
We'll do sarthe, do not remember the version lol

Btwe guys i need in the next hours highlights of race if you want video this week!

@ozwheels we'll all be full power

@all if there's no complains i'll make points
 
yesterdays race i found when it dried out, the dry line was whiter than the wet part of the track that were darker , which it should be, as i remember a race we had that dried out at monza the dry line was dark ,and the wet part of the track was whiter, have they changed it ?
 
2 seasons in a row I got the win at motegi , must be my track

sarthe will be good for the rx7 guys :) finally full power again
 
2 seasons in a row I got the win at motegi , must be my track

sarthe will be good for the rx7 guys :) finally full power again
it has been a long time coming has it
 
All rain fault, on one hand it helped you and oz getting lots of points when you wouldn't have in dry but on the other hand it exponentially raised your power penalties... I think the success penalty worked great if it wasnt for rain flood lol

I guess it'll stay there in season 3 but capped at -30hps

I wonder if lexus can keep up behind the rx7s... Also other drivers might insert themselves in top positions stealing points from first 3... It's gonna be a thrilling season end!
 
Not looking forward to the BRZ at Sarthe but at least it will be dry.

I have a feeling the pole and fast lap bonus points will determine the championship.

What happens if there is a tie for 1st?
 
Not looking forward to the BRZ at Sarthe but at least it will be dry.

I have a feeling the pole and fast lap bonus points will determine the championship.

What happens if there is a tie for 1st?
Should go like this:

Most 1st places. If a tie for that also, most 2nd places. You get the idea.
 
Are points out yet ?

I hate sarthe so you have a chance OZ
 
The version is the one with variable weather (i think it was just one right?) And concerning laps i haven't had a minute to try it yet... What are the times?
 
The version is the one with variable weather (i think it was just one right?) And concerning laps i haven't had a minute to try it yet... What are the times?
you made a video and posted it, that will have the info ? if i can find it
 
Are points out yet ?

I hate sarthe so you have a chance OZ
Your 5 points behind me and ekke is 2 points behind me.

@azidahaka I'm pretty sure the 2013 layout has weather and time.
 
Hi there guys... eventually... I think I can join you for La Sarthe race... can someone tell me which car is available?
 
Seeing it is last round, and we have 2 new drivers in, shall we run them out of classification or normally?

Asking the 3 fighting for the win,

@ozwheels
@ekke_
@SkengD
 
Seeing it is last round, and we have 2 new drivers in, shall we run them out of classification or normally?

Asking the 3 fighting for the win,

@ozwheels
@ekke_
@SkengD


Yes I would prefer if they dont get pts , I think my only chance to win is to win the race
 
Of course yes, I will run out of classification 👍
 
Last edited:
2bbb06aefba3da695b10aa915db1025a.jpg

Don't fail me like last time lol
Of course yes, I will run out of classification 👍
 
darth-maul.jpg


I won't... MASTER :lol:
 
Seeing it is last round, and we have 2 new drivers in, shall we run them out of classification or normally?

Asking the 3 fighting for the win,

@ozwheels
@ekke_
@SkengD
Out of class so if one of us gets second and a new driver wins then second gets first points.
 
If you guys race here, i'll sign up just for this race lol. I never raced online on the 2013 version yet. Looking forward to this

Wooow I just noticed... nice to race with you again Will :gtpflag:
 
Seeing it is last round, and we have 2 new drivers in, shall we run them out of classification or normally?

Asking the 3 fighting for the win,

@ozwheels
@ekke_
@SkengD
Just confirming its sarth 2013 18 laps as we ran last time in the test for season 1 ?
 
A couple of questions for @azidahaka me too:

-Since I'll run out of classification I can choose any GT300 car I want?
-Weather will be fixed sunny with time change day/night/day?

Thanks :bowdown:
 
Ok guys i'm sorry i was so silent but i have some rl issues going on... All will be ok for monday!

Talking about race; i'll confirm laps soon afteer i manage to run a test but it seems right.

We'll run sunny! Fixed weather so that the campion will end the race at night under the fireworks ;)

Newcomer drivers are allowed to take any car.

Newcomers are asked to avoid excessive fighting with top 3 drivers or any crash situation. The drivers in question are skengd, ekke and ozwheels.
 
Newcomers are asked to avoid excessive fighting with top 3 drivers or any crash situation. The drivers in question are skengd, ekke and ozwheels.

I'll do my best
 
@gippone, if you're free on thursdays you might consider the new serie; F3 championship with No driving aids on ralt.... I guess it'll take off for season zero after world cup
 
Back