[FGTA][ENDURANCE][GT300]Season2-FINALE: OZWHEELS IS THE CHAMPION!Open 

• Thread starter azidahaka
  • 1,528 comments
I've started a room if anyone wants to join

1472-6681-3716-3559-8500

1.56.1xx was my best after about 10 laps, didn't try the wet though. Still getting used to it again after the lay off

Last edited:
I've started a room if anyone wants to join

1472-6681-3716-3559-8500

1.56.1xx was my best after about 10 laps, didn't try the wet though. Still getting used to it again after the lay off
I'll bring my floaties.

Well the track dried up in our race simulation, so you might need floaties for just half race...

@BAZZER 56.1 is excellent, i'm at 59.9 best and usually over 2mins with my power penalty!

I need to understand what is bathurst problem before making a choice.

Btw for last decisive round with all at full hps do we want to run 100% dry?

I need to understand what is bathurst problem before making a choice.

Btw for last decisive round with all at full hps do we want to run 100% dry?

It had some stability issues with freezes occurring for many people. In fact it was the only time I got DC'd in GT6. I didn't race it online since January, though. So it might be better now.

I'd suggest a dry race for the final event.

we might skip it and go to sarthe if it's too unstable, the championship rush is really close and having one driver out of it due to glitchy race would feel stupid.

Nothing major, don't worry. haha It's just that my girlfriend has her car in the shop, so I have to drop her off and pick her up from work for about a month. That's why I didn't race last Monday as well. (Totally forgot to warn you guys last week, sorry). And I only return around this hour, when you guys have already started. :/

i have no clue what happened today to the car... it was just plain immpossible to stay on track. glad weather is going to be axed next season.

and to think i had my first win in the rain... i can't understand why the game sometimes just makes the car impossible to drive for no reason, a car you already raced with in the rain and that misteriously behaves in its own way

Back