[FGTA] Formula 1-SEE NEW THREAD!Finished 

I think we should change to these regs.
1. MatheusBond

I think we should stay the same.

About race time though, really that early? I'm gonna miss F1...
Yes, that is the time. F1 races are on Sunday though. Unless your talking about Quali?

Oh wait so the time slot is Saturday and not Sunday? Where did I get Sunday from? In this case I won't be able to run as I work on Saturday mornings. :(

Stiggy, don't know if you noticed, but I chose my team name already. Same post as the colors.
Got it:tup:
Hey Stiggy I'm interested but I'd like to add a seventh team if possible.

Sure. 16 spaces mean 8 teams.

I would like if drivers not in a team could try to pair up with someone though:D

@pyrates so your officially out?

Also, please post you PSN when you sign up. Saves a little time for me :D

Edit: Also please don't forget to vote!

Got it:tup:

Sure. 16 spaces mean 8 teams.

I would like if drivers not in a team could try to pair up with someone though:D

@pyrates so your officially out?

Also, please post you PSN when you sign up. Saves a little time for me :D

Edit: Also please don't forget to vote!

Yeah unfortunately. As said I have to work Saturday mornings. :(

Hmmm, looking at when I have time. How would Friday 6:10pm ish EST(Room open), and 9:20pm ish (event over) work? I know it's a weekday, but I thought I'd ask :D

Well would 11:30 PM EST room open work? Cause if it does that would be awesome. If not then I will be able to compete until my IRL racing starts.

Hmmm, looking at when I have time. How would Friday 6:10pm ish EST(Room open), and 9:20pm ish (event over) work? I know it's a weekday, but I thought I'd ask :D

So that's 11pm - 2:20am CET. Talk about night racing. :lol: That's a little late for me to be honest.

I'm probably switching to this if most drivers can:
(All times in EST)
Race day- Friday
6:10pm- Room open
6:40- All drivers expected to have joined
6:45- Track reset and spec check
6:50- Qualifying start
7:10- Qualifying end
7:25- Race 1 start
8:25- Race 1 end
8:40- Race 2 start
9:10- Race 2 end

Also, regs will be changed to standard weight, 50% power limiter(I will get exact power ASAP), and tuning prohibited.

Drivers, please respond if this time table works. I have also talked with some people who haven't posted in the thread yet, and they would be able to do this time/day.

@merlinrichards
@pyrates
@Glenalz81
@MatheusBond
@Ninners
@SniperRed3
@swiftsmith

Back