[FGTA] Formula 1-SEE NEW THREAD!Finished 

Ideally need more drivers before dates are put in place :D

So all you guy's without a team mate, get talking to your GT friends, having a team mate will work to your advantage in the teams championship :D

Hang on a bit, I thought @IMMORTALPILOT had postponed his own FGT championship because the physics weren't up to par? Why the change of heart? Are we seeing a merger?
The physics are bad with the FGT at max power. But since we don't want it to be too good(since it's GP2, not F1) it's the perfect car for the job. And I believe he is bringing some of his friends :D. Right @IMMORTALPILOT?

Yes guys its like stiggy say the FGT with max power is very bad to drive the car feels horrible but with 62-65 % engine power in stock it feels much better, Yes i try to get all F1 Drivers together that we have 16 Drivers here

I'm probably switching to this if most drivers can:
(All times in EST)
Race day- Friday
6:10pm- Room open
6:40- All drivers expected to have joined
6:45- Track reset and spec check
6:50- Qualifying start
7:10- Qualifying end
7:25- Race 1 start
8:25- Race 1 end
8:40- Race 2 start
9:10- Race 2 end

Also, regs will be changed to standard weight, 50% power limiter(I will get exact power ASAP), and tuning prohibited.

Drivers, please respond if this time table works. I have also talked with some people who haven't posted in the thread yet, and they would be able to do this time/day.

For me that will be too late. So I am still out.

New FGT regs:

Tuning Prohibited
Weight: 550kg(stock)
Power: 512hp
Power limiter: 54.8%

Will be edited into spec sheet in the next few min.

Ok, about time and day. I've been talking to other people that haven't posted yet as well, and it seems about half of the people can do Friday, and half can't. Half can do Saturday mornings, half can't:boggled:. I'll look and see if I have any other possible times to do it.

New FGT regs:

Tuning Prohibited
Weight: 550kg(stock)
Power: 512hp
Power limiter: 54.8%

Will be edited into spec sheet in the next few min.

Ok, about time and day. I've been talking to other people that haven't posted yet as well, and it seems about half of the people can do Friday, and half can't. Half can do Saturday mornings, half can't:boggled:. I'll look and see if I have any other possible times to do it.
Can all the times be pulled back an hour? Maybe that'll help some who can't make it.

I would like to join for Fridays, my PSN is mustardaddict. I may have to delete a couple friends before you add me Stiggy, but I have immortal on PSN.
Ok, I'll add you to the OP.

Remember though, nothing is confirmed for date/time, I would like Friday, but we will see when people can race.

Driver reminder:
Please try to team up with someone if your not in a team.

Hi JF! It's Arty here... didn't realise you were Mini Stiggy lol

RTRacing is an EXTREME F1 team so we would be interested in joining your series if the championships merge together, so if you don't mind giving us a provisional place that would be great, our team colour is red and that is our only requirement...

RTRacingSyra1.jpg

Sorry guys I'm out.
:(

Drivers, please read:

As we are still trying to find a good day/time fore everyone, how would every week, Sunday, room open at 5pm EST, event over around 8, work for everyone? I may have to miss some of the final races, but I want to make my drivers happy:). If this is the case, I will pick someone to host the races I can't make. Also, FGT has been changed to 60% power(final change:lol:). I'll edit it into spec sheet when I know exact power.
Hi JF! It's Arty here... didn't realise you were Mini Stiggy lol

RTRacing is an EXTREME F1 team so we would be interested in joining your series if the championships merge together, so if you don't mind giving us a provisional place that would be great, our team colour is red and that is our only requirement...

RTRacingSyra1.jpg
Hey Arty! Didn't know that was you either:lol:

I'll add you and RT into the OP with red as your color:). Whose your team mate? And can you tell me your exact PSN? I only remember the Arty part:lol:

Back