[FGTA] Formula 1-SEE NEW THREAD!Finished 

Hey guys, Unfortunately, I will be missing the Next 3 Championship races. However I will attend every race from Round 7 to the end. See you at Ascari guys. :cheers:

I might head on tonight, I'm loosing out to some people so I will have to play around with settings a bit. Arty do you think running 60/60 ride height might be better than 59/60? Downforce is also a tricky one, on some tracks it pays to reduce DF now...

I might head on tonight, I'm loosing out to some people so I will have to play around with settings a bit. Arty do you think running 60/60 ride height might be better than 59/60? Downforce is also a tricky one, on some tracks it pays to reduce DF now...

59/60 trumps 60/60 on turn in, try it on hairpin Monaco, as for aero, I'm now running max and going faster than I was a few days ago... of course Aug runs less and goes faster than me so you may have to!

Looks like immortal's big chance to go to Nice and get a big award with that FIA championship. I know they have presented the Nascar iracing winner at the same time as the real Sprint cup winner (dont know if they do that anymore?).

I have no idea whatsoever how PD plan on reducing 2 million GT players down to 3 rooms of 16 players, or getting lag & stuttering down to an acceptable level so their not embarrassed in front of the FIA officials. :lol: The only thing I can think of is that it is some kind of TT competition or they limit the actual racing to 14 and even then they have a lot of fixing to do if they want to do this on GT6. Time to get to work....

Guys I have signed up for a series called "WEC" by "Toshost". When I tried to join he kicked in blocked me, the whole series is apparently a prank. Anyways dont go there!!!

EDIT: I'm going to get on and do some races later tonight, with GP2 spec and then with leyba if he comes on in the Big boy's car (the 1,049 hp one.)

Last edited:
Okay, so I'm about to pick another FGT car, because I just fancy getting another one that isn't shocking pink!!! :lol:

Seriously, though.... Guys, if anyone with a 2-man team would like me to run as a reserve driver or in a position where a driver is absent, just let me know and I'll buy the appropriately colour car. Hopefully I don't get issues jump up in my face this time...

Okay, so I'm about to pick another FGT car, because I just fancy getting another one that isn't shocking pink!!! :lol:

Seriously, though.... Guys, if anyone with a 2-man team would like me to run as a reserve driver or in a position where a driver is absent, just let me know and I'll buy the appropriately colour car. Hopefully I don't get issues jump up in my face this time...

My PS3 keeps slowing down and freezing since Thursday and red light flashing... you can take my place at RTRosso for as long as I can't get on... and then one of us can move to RTRacing :)

p.s if anyone knows what I can do to stop my ps3 from playing up please let me know... I did a restore but it keeps doing it...

My PS3 keeps slowing down and freezing since Thursday and red light flashing... you can take my place at RTRosso for as long as I can't get on... and then one of us can move to RTRacing :)

p.s if anyone knows what I can do to stop my ps3 from playing up please let me know... I did a restore but it keeps doing it...
Overheat? I think that's what it means.

Thanks Arty, I'll try to bring home some points while you're away. I'll make it my priority to stay out of trouble.

@IMMORTALPILOT, I am sorry to disappoint, but I cannot reach my offline speed, and even if I could, my tyres would last about 2 laps in the attempt....

I'm quite comfortable at Tokyo, although the car seems a lot more annoying to handle with tyre wear. The back will just slide in the long right-hander, and controllers don't yield the best of tyre wear....

Yep thanks! I did a fan blow-out and it seems to be working alright... just got to reinstall the game now...
So will you now be attending?

If so, I'm expecting everyone except for @rcb929 to attend as no one has notified me otherwise.

So will you now be attending?

If so, I'm expecting everyone except for @rcb929 to attend as no one has notified me otherwise.

It's still playing up, I'll be there for qualifying but how long it lasts for is another matter... last night it lasted for 4 hours and JUST switched off after the main install...

Ok. Well good luck with it.

@Storm_SP17, if @Weider does not start quali, you will score points for his team. If he does start quali, and disconnects during either quali or the race, you will score points for @rcb929's team.

You guys understand?

Ok. Well good luck with it.

@Storm_SP17, if @Weider does not start quali, you will score points for his team. If he does start quali, and disconnects during either quali or the race, you will score points for @rcb929's team.

You guys understand?

I thought he'd go to RTRacing and take over CB's seat? We can give him a better contract than any other team that's for sure!

I'm hoping my PS3 doesn't overheat today, it's getting very warm and I dont have AC as it never gets warm here except a couple days per year. :nervous:

Man I was cursed this weekend, will have to focus more in the future to not have any more terrible races.

Good job to Aug on driving that last run with damage in 3/4 car, I saw immortal had no damage and was setting fast laps behind, close finish. Glad I pulled over and watched instead of continuing on with my dreadful run.

Back