[FGTA] Formula 1-SEE NEW THREAD!Finished 

Guys how is the tire glitch on the different Formula cars? My Delta Wing race today got ruined at Willow springs because at the end of lap 1 I ran wide into the pits (infamous final turn at Big willow) and it forced me to change onto the glitch tires.

I know the FGT is not hugely affected (is though a little I think), but the Red Bull Junior (for your GP3) and the Red Bull standard MIGHT be, not totally sure on that.

you guys doing any practicing today? would be nice to do some driving with you guys to get up to scratch again.
I won't be doing any practice till Friday because I'm on vacation right now. When I'm home though, I usually have a practice lobby open whenever I'm on.

Ok i will check it out and see if it conflicts with the GT3 I joined. For now, put my name in and i will confirm with you later today/tonight. :)

I was planning on April 13, there are still some things that need to be added to the rules, and still need to get people situated with teams and stuff.

Guys I have test today in willow springs with racing soft the time was 56,35 with mediums 56,88 with Hards 57,32 but the tyre wear is with all tyres same bad its no different

Yes a bit different grip but I say the Hards are not more difficult than the softs its only a bit different physic but no more difficult

Hi all,

I am trying to sort the championship tables for this, so far we have:

Team name: Bacon Racing
Team color: Gray/Black
Driver 1: @Mini Stiggy , jf517860
Driver 2: @merlinrichards , merlinrichards

Team name: RTRacing
Team color: Red
Driver 1: @DrAug , Aughablo
Driver 2: @Weider , arty907

Team name: Scuderia Micino
Team color: Navy Blue, Red and Gray
Driver 1: @MatheusBond , Matheus-007
Driver 2: @Revoy , GTP_Revoy

Team name: Team Redline
Team color: NO TEAM COLOR
Driver 1: @IMMORTALPILOT , TRL_IMMORTAL
Driver 2: @jamiebeech , TRL_jb

Team name: United Nations Motorsports
Team color: Silver/Red
Driver 1: @swiftsmith , swiftsmith
Driver 2: @Rich S , mustardaddict

Team name: NO TEAM NAME
Team color: NO TEAM COLOR
Driver 1: @sickassasin87 , s1ck_as5a5sin_87
Driver 2: @peiratis1976 , peiratis1976

Team name:
Team color:
Driver 1:
Driver 2:

Team name:
Team color:
Driver 1:
Driver 2:

Drivers without a team:
@Glenalz81 , Glen-Alz-81
@Squatch14 , sandwormrider
@SniperRed3 , SniperRed3
@moeom , BigMoMo101

It is possible something has been missed, although I have taken this from the OP, could any drivers without a team please team up, those teams without a name and/or color please decide and confirm.

:cheers:

Yes a bit different grip but I say the Hards are not more difficult than the softs its only a bit different physic but no more difficult
Yeah I'd say softs in GT6 fell like Hards do (slower but the feel is the same) but the wear rate I'd expect to be better on the Hards. The stock FGT is nasty for wear in general, were looking at 10-12 lap runs I think for a 1:30 lap, a month or two ago I did some soft versus hard runs and found an extra 2 laps at most with the HARDS now that I think of it. Mostly its similar wear though, you can only stretch it out a little bit on them.

To get a longer run you really have to be on the sports tires....

Latest Posts

Back