[FGTA] Formula 1-SEE NEW THREAD!Finished 

GTP ID: DrAug
PSN ID: Aughablo
Time Zone: GMT +1
Series/Race Interested in: FGTA GP2 Series

hey jf , all , didn't know you were hosting the series ...

so , now about the tires , i'll complain once ,
i honestly hate race soft tires , fact is , the extremely high grip comming from those tires
makes the car understeer , so to me the best and most challenging for us would be to use the mediums as option tires , and well hard as prime or option and sport softs(maybe these tires will get us close to the real GP2 timesets , which would be great + ss tires already have huge grip.) as prime tires ... i think this is even more iteresting as the car gets lower power , and it would be quite interesting i think , this is my opinion and i hope we can make the championship very exciting ...

hope you guys understand my point of view!
race you soon , Loris
I too was thinking about this. I don't want to go down to sports tires though. Maybe just RH and RM.

i'll try a few laps ... which track have you guys been using ? to me it can be nice to have one really slower set of tires .. even if we couldn't really use them on streetcircuits ...

i'll try a few laps ... which track have you guys been using ? to me it can be nice to have one really slower set of tires .. even if we couldn't really use them on streetcircuits ...
I've mostly been testing with Silverstone GP.

The FGT Stock have much lower Grip than the FGT with setup thats more slow than FGT with setup and Racing Hard tyres, when you test one day a real formula car you feel how much grip you have in the car you cant belive it when you have test it in real

New information added to OP:

If you sign up, you are expected to read all of the regulations above. If you have any questions, ask. "I didn't know" is not an excuse, you've have had plenty of time to read and ask questions.

Yay!! The kittens are ready to rumble!

fff90eef4b675e8800eecf0c6d603183.jpg

The FGT Stock have much lower Grip than the FGT with setup thats more slow than FGT with setup and Racing Hard tyres, when you test one day a real formula car you feel how much grip you have in the car you cant belive it when you have test it in real
I think the current F1 cars though aren't much different grip wise to the "new" FGT. :lol:

Last edited:
Sorry im bad with the time conversions , what time and day are these races run if you live in the uk ?

Back