[FGTA]Formula 1 World Championship - GT_Vette is Champion over DrAug and xChris93_!Finished 

When the course maker comes out (if it ever does. :irked:) I want to make my own F1 track for this series, better than Herman Tilke would ever. Haven't seen Sochi yet but I hope you can add buildings and stuff and its not just bare landscape like GT5. That way we can have our own "Sochi" maybe that's a little bit longer and more fun.

When the course maker comes out (if it ever does. :irked:) I want to make my own F1 track for this series, better than Herman Tilke would ever. Haven't seen Sochi yet but I hope you can add buildings and stuff and its not just bare landscape like GT5. That way we can have our own "Sochi" maybe that's a little bit longer and more fun.
The Sochi layout looks so boring.

The Sochi layout looks so boring.
Sochi looks different to most F1 tracks which is refreshing, but we'll have to wait and see. Singapore isn't really my favorite, kind of closed in and extremely tight. Sochi doesn't look much like Singapore though so far. Street circuits in general dont need to be in an urban environment to be good, the old detroit CART race on the airport was a good example.

IN an hour or two I'm going to log on and run some different tracks in the Lotus and maybe race with Leyba if he's on.

Hey guys I have interest in this series. PSN is same as GTP. It says spots open, but it looks to me like the grid is full. Let me know what's up. I would be a full time driver. I can't speak for another person 100% but my buddy @carboneyes would prob like to be my team mate. Any consideration is much appreciated.

Hey guys I have interest in this series. PSN is same as GTP. It says spots open, but it looks to me like the grid is full. Let me know what's up. I would be a full time driver. I can't speak for another person 100% but my buddy @carboneyes would prob like to be my team mate. Any consideration is much appreciated.
Like the title says, there are reserve spaces open, but not full time spaces. Do you want me to put you and your friend down as reserve drivers?

Uh no. Looking to race, not to be on standby. Let me know if you guys decide to open another division or anything I guess. Does anyone know any other 97T leagues ? I couldn't find any other than this one and some NZ only league. Thanks guys.

Uh no. Looking to race, not to be on standby. Let me know if you guys decide to open another division or anything I guess. Does anyone know any other 97T leagues ? I couldn't find any other than this one and some NZ only league. Thanks guys.
There will most likely be spots open for you in a lot of the races. And no, there are not any other 97T leagues that I know of. And besides, this is where all the fast guys are:sly:

Well I guess you can put me down as a reserve. Although either getting to not race, or, getting to race a couple races here and there would be a downer. Has enough interest been shown to open a secondary room ?

Is there an intense initiation ?

Well I guess you can put me down as a reserve. Although either getting to not race, or, getting to race a couple races here and there would be a downer. Has enough interest been shown to open a secondary room ?
Unfortunately not. We would need to be have around 32 drivers for it to work.

Friend requests sent to everyone. You must have it accepted by race day. We are not waiting for anyone who hasn't accepted it by race time. @332i, does your team mate have a GTPlanet account yet?

Friend requests sent to everyone. You must have it accepted by race day. We are not waiting for anyone who hasn't accepted it by race time. @332i, does your team mate have a GTPlanet account yet?

Sorry, won't be online to do F3 racing. I actually am hosting an F3 series but I'm not sure if it will be taking off or not. It would be pretty cool if you could host one, since we have F1.

Sorry, won't be online to do F3 racing. I actually am hosting an F3 series but I'm not sure if it will be taking off or not. It would be pretty cool if you could host one, since we have F1.
The FGTA did have a F3 champ, but like Matheus said, it never got going. I definitely wouldn't have the time to host another series. I'm in this, WGTC, CORE WEC, and the WRS, plus school starting soon:lol:

He said he made one a few days ago, but I will see him tonight and double check. His PSN is vik328, if I forgot to mention.

Edit - his GTP is @Vik328

Drivers Brief:
Silverstone International
Sunday, August 24, 2014
15:00 EDT(GMT -4)Room Open

image-jpg.138296

Laps: 70
Classifiable laps: 53
Weather/Changability/Surface water: 0/0/0

Pit entry:
Pit entry is on drivers right after the exit of Stowe Corner. You may enter the pits at full racing speed, the AI driver will take controll and slow you down enough.

Pit exit:
Pit exit can be a bit tricky. You regain control of the car after rising up on the track. The white line on the left marks the pit exit boundary, make sure you don't cross it.

Penalties:
There are no penalties this round.

Other Notes:
Weather will be sunny regardless of what it's like in real life. The second Pre-Season race will be at in the rain. Remember, this is a Pre-Season race, so there will be no points awarded. Also remember, 2 wheels inside the white lines at all times. The only exception to this is at The Link(corner before hanger straight), you may go past the whit line and go up to the rumble strip. Drivers, make sure you have read the rules so you know how the event will work. If anyone has any questions, please ask. As always, good luck to everyone, and see you at Silverstone!

@Vik328 is in for sure. He's just been super busy during the week and hasn't checked gtp. Just figured I would let you know now, so it isn't up in the air on your end.

Latest Posts

Back