[FGTA]Formula 1 World Championship - GT_Vette is Champion over DrAug and xChris93_!Finished 

So will this entire championship be posted on YouTube, like the long-lost Ferrari F1 Championship? :sly:
tool4sno was the one who used to post them with color commentary but he only plays asseta corsa these days, I've not seen him on GT6 once actually since he started playing that game. :lol: I might give corsa a try if I get a new computer one of these days. He uploads vids of him racing his Audi around Road America too I think.

I'm in, I've three-day wedding but I should be able to scurry home for this! Just will be missing Spa, can you believe it!!!

Also, I met Duffy online yesterday and he said he'll be there, and Warmachine (Chris Kelley), his teammate too :)

Last edited:
I'm in, I've three-day wedding but I should be able to scurry home for this! Just will be missing Spa, can you believe it!!!

Also, I met Duffy online yesterday and he said he'll be there, and Warmachine (Chris Kelley), his teammate too :)

Pre-Season Race 1 Attendance List

Attending:
Mini Stiggy
jamiebeech
MatheusBond
332i
RyanRacer
xChris93_ (Reserve for Racingline)
peiratis1976
Rich S
Vik328
dufyc87
Weider
Chris Kelley

Absent:

RacingLine

Unconfirmed
:
@Glenalz81
@Revoy
@DrAug
@teamdbw

Reserves:
@redbullrider20
@PNuTButR
@carboneyes
@xChris93_

Attending:
Mini Stiggy
jamiebeech
MatheusBond
332i
RyanRacer
peiratis1976
Rich S
Vik328
dufyc87
Weider
Chris Kelley
Glenalz81

Absent:
RacingLine

Unconfirmed
:

@Revoy
@DrAug
@teamdbw

Reserves:
@@redbullrider20
@@PNuTButR
@@carboneyes
@@xChris93_

Man I totally forgot about the airshow today with the F-22 Raptor demo and blue angels is in my town. I might miss the race but I'm thinking not because the weather was bad yesterday and they didn't fly and today its supposed to be worse so I may make the race or might miss its up in the air.

Attending:
Mini Stiggy
jamiebeech
MatheusBond
332i
RyanRacer
peiratis1976
Rich S
Vik328
dufyc87
Weider
Chris Kelley
Glenalz81
DrAug

Absent:
RacingLine

Unconfirmed
:

@@Revoy
@@DrAug
@@teamdbw

Reserves:
@@redbullrider20
@@PNuTButR
@@carboneyes
@@xChris93_

Edit: the psn doesn't work . here in france at least …

Attending:
Mini Stiggy
jamiebeech
MatheusBond
332i
RyanRacer
peiratis1976
Rich S
Vik328
dufyc87
Weider
Chris Kelley
Glenalz81
DrAug

Absent:
RacingLine

Unconfirmed
:

@Revoy
@teamdbw

Reserves:
@redbullrider20
@PNuTButR
@carboneyes
@xChris93_

Edit: the psn doesn't work . here in france at least …
I'm hearing reports of other people having PSN problems:indiff:. Hopefully it's fixed by the race.

Looks like I'm (probably) going to race today, I dont know if the jets will get up today or not, I ride my bike on all those roads around the airport so I know easy places to watch for free if I decide to go over there.

Guys the post race F1 podium was interesting. :lol: If you haven't watched the race yet I recommend sticking around to watch the podiums & interviews afterward.

Looks like I'm (probably) going to race today, I dont know if the jets will get up today or not, I ride my bike on all those roads around the airport so I know easy places to watch for free if I decide to go over there.

Guys the post race F1 podium was interesting. :lol: If you haven't watched the race yet I recommend sticking around to watch the podiums & interviews afterward.
It was pretty funny:lol:. Pretty good race also. Just remember guys, no spoilers for those who haven't seen it yet.
finally can't race ... race ya later guys
That's a shame:nervous:
Still no PSN here :nervous:
Hopefully they get it fixed:nervous:

This is the message I get when I try to go to the lobby screen in GT6:
image.jpg

It says I must sign into PSN to continue, but I clearly am, since my friends list is showing...

Back