[FGTA]Formula 1 World Championship - GT_Vette is Champion over DrAug and xChris93_!Finished 

Vik and are ready to go if everything is working. Just not at the ps3 yet.

Edit: gonna try in a sec

Sorry for getting in anybody's way, I am a bit rusty. That and the air show just started up again and I missed it. :(

We may have to get rid of the mics to improve connection, I was invisible to JB I believe and I couldn't see him either. I may have been missing others too dont know who was supposed to be there.

I retired because I was just running horribly. I had not made any changes to the setup besides setting the LSD at 5 16 6(Which is slower) and running 1500 2000 downforce. What really irks me is that I couldn't come within a stupid second of my 47.4 which I had gotten offline. :banghead: So that's my story. :grumpy:

Thanks for the competitive racing tonight was really tough to stay consistent and adapt strategy during the race but I've definitely learned a lot. That was my longest competitive race and to stay near the limit for such a long time is pretty draining but a great challenge and a lot of fun. Plus the race was really exciting, with the early battle with jb and catching stig sector after sector for the final 13 laps was epic. Hopefully after winning I've proved myself enough for a permanent seat on the series. Plus I'd like to thank my manager and chief engineer arty. RTRacing FTW lol ;)

Thanks for the competitive racing tonight was really tough to stay consistent and adapt strategy during the race but I've definitely learned a lot. That was my longest competitive race and to stay near the limit for such a long time is pretty draining but a great challenge and a lot of fun. Plus the race was really exciting, with the early battle with jb and catching stig sector after sector for 13 laps was epic. Hopefully after winning I've proved myself enough for a permanent seat on the series. Plus I'd like to thank my manager and chief engineer arty. RTRacing FTW lol ;)
Great job Chris:cheers:. Was a very fun race with all of the top 3 on different stragetys. If only I had set the laps to 69 instead of 70...:lol:

I retired because I was just running horribly. I had not made any changes to the setup besides setting the LSD at 5 16 6(Which is slower) and running 1500 2000 downforce. What really irks me is that I couldn't come within a stupid second of my 47.4 which I had gotten offline. :banghead: So that's my story. :grumpy:

I was using the exact same setup, what I do to learn the track is in practice (which we didn't have any this time) is watch the lines and apex speeds other drivers take through the corners and then try and match them, it was the way I improved... and of course, the more laps you do the more you learn so keep with it :)

Oh it is so much fun, every corner a challenge, even the kinks on the back straight!

A 1.55 for a full wet laptime is my aim, is qualifying going to be 100% wet?

I got a 1:55.724 with the 5 16 6 drivetrain :D:scared: online. Afterwards I felt as if I really achieved something. I'm terrible in the wet.

Back