[FGTA][Formula3][Season Zero]cancelled due to lack of interestFinished 

• Thread starter azidahaka
  • 125 comments
The complete lack of interest in this serie is disheartening, so i guess it won't be run;
an apology to all that wished to partecipate, but seems that even on GTP 99% of drivers prefer hop in and go series.

I'm going to post an interest check in another serie soon.

@BAZZER
@Stephen Vann
@pyrates
@BAKEMISTER
@RyanRacer
@Motor City Hami / Motor City Tunes
@Gino Caberlin / Gino's Garage
@MrGrado / Aardvark Garage
@DriftinAssassin / HighOctane Tuning
I will be glad to help you to build another Championship. If you like, you could think on FIA GT4 replica road cars: not expensive and good for beginners.

@Stephen Vann are you online later on today? I may test some one make base model cars on confort soft tires and would love someone to chat with lol
may be able to get on around 4 or 5pm for a while, if i can i will stay later, have to say dont fancy comfort tyres,
i can drive with them on my real car lol, i want to drive something thats a bit frightening

I will be glad to help you to build another Championship. If you like, you could think on FIA GT4 replica road cars: not expensive and good for beginners.
would sound great, but i noticed that most people on gtp prefer to race no tuning series :/ still if you are around join me online and feel free to speak your ideas and suggestions, i love to hear from all!

@Stephen Vann i used to sau the same, but then i tried a f430 '06 untuned with no assist beside abs1 at nurb and silverstone and i was shocked by how great racing it provides....

how would this sound for a one make?
http://www.kudosprime.com/gt6/car_sheet.php?id=960

Back