[FGTA][Formula3][Season Zero]cancelled due to lack of interestFinished 

• Thread starter azidahaka
  • 125 comments
but in any case i do not like rage quitters, i find them childish :D So i hope we don't get any in the serie ;)

That is a nice suggestion ;)

what do you think of the 3 races format staying close to the real deal? would it work in your opinion?
Yes the format could work, as for race length, that would depend on driver time availability.

As for the Quali system they used back then, I don't think that would work as you can't find the 2nd best lap set by drivers without somebody watching, so maybe, Quali for R1, R1 finish order for R2 and reverse grid for R3?

I would keep it to 1 race of 1 hour in length.
I see your thinking, but looking at the F3 was done back in the day, trying to maybe use a similar layout 👍

i think we'll have a short season zero when world cup ends lol ;) In the emanwhile we'll have some test runs and races.

add me to friends ;)

Talkintg about planning i think season zero will start in a couple weeks or at world cup end.

Soon there's going to be news :)

What days would you plan to run? Also I would like to see some spec racing in these with sports if it is spec and racing if there is tuning

We should run on thursdays. Tires are going to be race hard. This cars used to run on slick compounds so anyting else is pointless. Tuning will be allowed and we are going to support tuning garages to enter the championship providing tunes; it'l be a thing never tried before and we already have 4 garages willingly to join

We should run on thursdays. Tires are going to be race hard. This cars used to run on slick compounds so anyting else is pointless. Tuning will be allowed and we are going to support tuning garages to enter the championship providing tunes; it'l be a thing never tried before and we already have 4 garages willingly to join
ah thursdays:( pity cant make it good luck with it though:D I really can only race on weekends

Starting to take signups for season Zero!

All interested drivers signup; we'll race on mondays at usual gt300 time 19:00GMT!

Back