[FGTA][Formula3][Season Zero]cancelled due to lack of interestFinished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter azidahaka
  • 125 comments
  • 7,968 views
i just meant that if you have a "bad" race or get caught in a crash you have 2 other races to make up for them instead of just quitting

That might work... maybe.
 
but in any case i do not like rage quitters, i find them childish :D So i hope we don't get any in the serie ;)
 
but in any case i do not like rage quitters, i find them childish :D So i hope we don't get any in the serie ;)
I tend to use a 2 championship point penalty for rage quitters ;)
 
I tend to use a 2 championship point penalty for rage quitters ;)
That is a nice suggestion ;)

what do you think of the 3 races format staying close to the real deal? would it work in your opinion?
 
That is a nice suggestion ;)

what do you think of the 3 races format staying close to the real deal? would it work in your opinion?
I would keep it to 1 race of 1 hour in length.
 
That is a nice suggestion ;)

what do you think of the 3 races format staying close to the real deal? would it work in your opinion?
Yes the format could work, as for race length, that would depend on driver time availability.

As for the Quali system they used back then, I don't think that would work as you can't find the 2nd best lap set by drivers without somebody watching, so maybe, Quali for R1, R1 finish order for R2 and reverse grid for R3?

I would keep it to 1 race of 1 hour in length.
I see your thinking, but looking at the F3 was done back in the day, trying to maybe use a similar layout 👍
 
that's defintely something i'd be interested in once GTAcademy is over.
 
i think we'll have a short season zero when world cup ends lol ;) In the emanwhile we'll have some test runs and races.

add me to friends ;)
 
Talkintg about planning i think season zero will start in a couple weeks or at world cup end.

Soon there's going to be news :)
 
What days would you plan to run? Also I would like to see some spec racing in these with sports if it is spec and racing if there is tuning
 
We should run on thursdays. Tires are going to be race hard. This cars used to run on slick compounds so anyting else is pointless. Tuning will be allowed and we are going to support tuning garages to enter the championship providing tunes; it'l be a thing never tried before and we already have 4 garages willingly to join
 
We should run on thursdays. Tires are going to be race hard. This cars used to run on slick compounds so anyting else is pointless. Tuning will be allowed and we are going to support tuning garages to enter the championship providing tunes; it'l be a thing never tried before and we already have 4 garages willingly to join
ah thursdays:( pity cant make it good luck with it though:D I really can only race on weekends
 
Starting to take signups for season Zero!

All interested drivers signup; we'll race on mondays at usual gt300 time 19:00GMT!
 
Doesn't look like I can make this as my summer internship ends at 19:00 GMT. Sorry @rcb929
 
I'll join this until season 3 starts, I'll jave to see about Thursday's when it changes over
 
I will try to make it tonight. Have quite a busy day but I will try to make it at the usual time.
 
I'll be around a bit in a couple of hours
 
Sounds fun depending on the time the races are I'd be in sounds fun.
 
Back