@BAKEMISTER
@RyanRacer

@the TUNING GARAGES
@Motor City Hami / Motor City Tunes
@Gino Caberlin / Gino's Garage
@MrGrado / Aardvark Garage
@DriftinAssassin / HighOctane Tuning

UPDATE:

We'll have a test race on Monday, 23rd. We'll run 3 races of 20 minutes each with various slight different rules.
Tuning garages had been just right warned and can start providing a Base setup.

Races
race 1: RBR full course
race 2: Cape Ring Inside
race 3: Monza '80s

we'll have a 10 minutes qualifying session prior to each race so that drivers can get used to any setup they might want to try.

Please all try to be present!

WSR 1983 - change oil, rigidity YES

Suspensions
40/40
18.35/21.57
5/5
6/9
1/1
0/0.3
0/0.10

Brakes 6/6

LSD 24/5/14

Gearbox
Max speed 230 kph
1 - 2.899
2 - 1.956
3 - 1.417
4 - 1.084
5 - 0.876
Final 3.560

Downforce 560/700

So its no longer tuning banned ?

Maybe i wasnt clear enough but i statedtlhat tuning weere proihibited in first tests only

WSR 1983 - change oil, rigidity YES

Suspensions
40/40
18.35/21.57
5/5
6/9
1/1
0/0.3
0/0.10

Brakes 6/6

LSD 24/5/14

Gearbox
Max speed 230 kph
1 - 2.899
2 - 1.956
3 - 1.417
4 - 1.084
5 - 0.876
Final 3.560

Downforce 560/700

Thanks for tour efforts! 👍

You can definately get more out of the car, and more stability with a tune.

My pb was a 37.3 and Skeng was a 37.1

Don't know how this will compare with others yet though.

Really enjoyed the test session we had last night , I think i need a couple months of practice at red bull ring to stop spinning every other lap

At least we know its mainly the track that causes the spin and not the car, much less spinning at Monza 80's. I spun a few times but mainly pushing to much in the bends.

TOnight we have race test at 3 different tracks! Make sure to be online and to have befriended me on psn if you want to participate!

On a side note after last tests i'm starting to have a bad feeling about tuning; the gaps widened in an insane way and were we just had less than a second from first to last position times we now have over 3 seconds.

I hope the racing will be exciting anyway!

I can sell you my setup for 10 euros , lol

Ill email you a photo of it if you want after todays test sessions if you like for free .

Just joking about the 10 euros .

Thanks but no mate :)

That's the way tuning allowed racing is, i'll just try my best with my poor skills, i hope it will be a learning thing; also i managed to improve driveability a bit bringing back to stock lsd... I'll try to work gears, i saw you pulling from me like crazy at monza and i was the one drafting lol

Btw guys advertize todays race; we need lots of people for a decent test... Seems in the end no drivers loved the f3, guess it's too hard to drive? So many were cheering up for a f3 serie before it started...

Things that make you think...

I will try to make it on time tonight although I might be running late. Either way I will get into the room as soon as I can get home.

Back