[FGTA][Formula3][Season Zero]cancelled due to lack of interestFinished 

• Thread starter azidahaka
  • 125 comments
Jornlande is @masterplan

Na not into the Singke seaters....
give them a chance they are a lot funnier than anyone might suspect ;)

I will try to make it on time tonight although I might be running late. Either way I will get into the room as soon as I can get home.

same hear

Just get in asap, we'll race at 3 different circuits for these tests, so if you skip one race you have other 2 left ;)

I'll check out some of the test races but I'm on vacation right now.

Is there anything I need to know that was discussed in the thread?

Edit: Just read the tuning garage thing. What if I want to use my own tune? Do I have to just say I am using my own?

Last edited:
seems there's a very distinct lack of interest for F3 racing, might all be postponed or cancelled... in the meanwhile we'll keep testing

I raced with ABS on the other night and then off again for our test on Monday, in my eyes it made no difference at all. Locked up a couple of times but nothing major.

I agree with this car the no abs is not an issue

Shame more are not interested , its a fun car

Might just be due to worldcup.

We'll have another trio of races on monday and see if numbers will grow acceptable, else i guess it's all binned :(

We'll have another trio of races on monday and see if numbers will grow acceptable, else i guess it's all binned :(
Much netter with no aids at all In my view,

are you on tonight Karsten,
if yes wondered if you could set up a race of decent length for those that usually join on thursdays practice ?

Much netter with no aids at all In my view,

are you on tonight Karsten,
if yes wondered if you could set up a race of decent length for those that usually join on thursdays practice ?
we already race with no aids mate.

i may be on tonight, but i'll probably just do some seasonals or random messing up...

i need a BIG grid for tests and if people do not join it's basicaly a waste of time. Also the interest is so sadly low that i was starting to plan something on the line of a F430 one make serie or a LMP one and see if more people are interested... :(

shame we cant have some sort of prize fund where we all pay in 10 euro to a bank account
and cash prizes at the end of the serie ?

if had the money i would pay for some Scuderia Fronzini merchandising shipped to the winner's door lol

also people get nasty when there's even 0.5$ to be win... and i doubt al drivers would donate. In my current situation for example even 10 euros can be a small problem. Here in italy times are sad :(

surely putting some $s on something will make people attend the races lol Or maybe scare away people when they read the driving masters that partecipate :P

Mr Host. Are you going to be running this series?

Id love to join but only if tuning is allowed. Also in the first post you never mentioned tyre wear level. What would it be?

It seems the serie won't start soon, the numbers are so low that it'll be postponed or cancelled.

Tire wear would be at fast, but tires last for ages

i may be around testing a different serie. f430 untuned no assist beside abs 1 on confort softs. had some laps and it' a blast

The complete lack of interest in this serie is disheartening, so i guess it won't be run;
an apology to all that wished to partecipate, but seems that even on GTP 99% of drivers prefer hop in and go series.

I'm going to post an interest check in another serie soon.

@BAZZER
@Stephen Vann
@pyrates
@BAKEMISTER
@RyanRacer
@Motor City Hami / Motor City Tunes
@Gino Caberlin / Gino's Garage
@MrGrado / Aardvark Garage
@DriftinAssassin / HighOctane Tuning
for my view, i think a fast race one make car that you can paint - - fully tunable - 2 hour endurance races - any tires - id love that

Back