[FGTA] Global Sports Car Championship -- Series finished! VELOCI-2NR & kgffy Series Champions!Finished 

• Thread starter flip55
  • 555 comments
We
How about a Monday practice, Wednesday race schedule?
wednesday is WRS_GTP race night 9:30 eastern races last @ an hour. Like it the way it is.
GTP_WRS Practice ad hoc tuesdays, Global Practice latr Tuesdays, WRS Race Wednesday, Global Race Thurs,Snail Racing Sunday. Whew

GTP ID: Jay_B_II
PSN ID: Jay2DaB329
Class: B
Car: Pending
Car Number: 34
Awesome to see you coming back for another season. If Flip allows, I would love to support two racers in both groups A and group B. If he does then I would love to invite you to "I'll Owe you Won Racing" if not we'll there will be other series.

On a totally other note, I know a few of us from the GTTCS live in the northeast. I was wondering if anyone is interested in forming a team for the Nurburgring 24 hour race. I will supply the house, driver setup that is adjustable for everyone and loads of good booze to drink after we conquer it. :-). I have been debating putting this offer out there, and decided this would be a great experience for all of us. Not only will this lead to a more team based tune for the car, it will also build a bond on conquering a challenge that so few IRL get to experience. If anyone is interested and can make it to southwestern Connecticut for the race, then let us form a team and compete :-)

Awesome to see you coming back for another season. If Flip allows, I would love to support two racers in both groups A and group B. If he does then I would love to invite you to "I'll Owe you Won Racing" if not we'll there will be other series.

Thanks for the offer but I already jumped on board with Flip.

Hey Flip. Change my number to 29 please.

Thanks for the offer but I already jumped on board with Flip.

Hey Flip. Change my number to 29 please.
No worries, "I'll Owe You Won Racing" will eventually grab a new an upcoming driver into our clutches :-). Think about the 24hrs of Nurburgring though. I know you are not too far from where I live. ;-)

On a totally other note, I know a few of us from the GTTCS live in the northeast. I was wondering if anyone is interested in forming a team for the Nurburgring 24 hour race. I will supply the house, driver setup that is adjustable for everyone and loads of good booze to drink after we conquer it. :-). I have been debating putting this offer out there, and decided this would be a great experience for all of us. Not only will this lead to a more team based tune for the car, it will also build a bond on conquering a challenge that so few IRL get to experience. If anyone is interested and can make it to southwestern Connecticut for the race, then let us form a team and compete :-)

I do have a quick question about this. Are you looking to field a second team and still have it under your team banner? Sort of like a junior team... sort of?

No worries, "I'll Owe You Won Racing" will eventually grab a new an upcoming driver into our clutches :-). Think about the 24hrs of Nurburgring though. I know you are not too far from where I live. ;-)
Do it guy's, it is an awesome experience :D
Second to nothing on GT :D

I do have a quick question about this. Are you looking to field a second team and still have it under your team banner? Sort of like a junior team... sort of?
Looking to field a second team to race under my banner. Plus also looking for a team for the Nurburgring 24hrs.

The advantage of joining "I'll Owe You Won Racing" is driver feedback and tuning advice, along with taking to multiple racing series getting the name out. If GT6 allowed it thete would be funding backing, however until it allows gifting of cars/parts/money, I can not promise that at this point in time.

Looking to field a second team to race under my banner. Plus also looking for a team for the Nurburgring 24hrs.

The advantage of joining "I'll Owe You Won Racing" is driver feedback and tuning advice, along with taking to multiple racing series getting the name out. If GT6 allowed it thete would be funding backing, however until it allows gifting of cars/parts/money, I can not promise that at this point in time.

If you can find 2 more drivers, I'll allow you to do so. You would just have to make the driver pairings clear.

If you can find 2 more drivers, I'll allow you to do so. You would just have to make the driver pairings clear.
Making it clear will not be a problem, the problem will be global domination by the team ;-)

Making it clear will not be a problem, the problem will be global domination by the team ;-)
Also, try putting a post in the N24 thread, show your interest in joining and have the same question in there, just in case any of the CORE drivers from the USA might be interested 👍

Also, try putting a post in the N24 thread, show your interest in joining and have the same question in there, just in case any of the CORE drivers from the USA might be interested 👍
Roger that. Once I can browse a little more easily on a computer I will throw it up. My first request for a team will go out the everyone I have raced against first though, they deserve first invitation.

Oh, we're here! Watching... plotting... scheming... Ok, maybe not. That's kinda creepy...

Things here will pick up once we finish our Renault/Toyota race next week. Then testing and practice for the series will go into full swing.
And I'm not sure that I can definitely confirm today, but Group B may get 2 or 3 new additions for a little more variety. So stay tuned for that! :D

I'm actually pretty far, I'm in GA. Aren't you in CT?

Team Name: Max Attack Racing
Group A Driver: JakeKing39 (Jethro_King)
Group B Driver: Ares85 (ares118785)

Latest Posts

Back