[FGTA] Global Sports Car Championship -- Series finished! VELOCI-2NR & kgffy Series Champions!Finished 

• Thread starter flip55
  • 555 comments
Hi Jake the French Racing Blue i have it in 100%, but the body color i will look for it tomorrow morning before the race because I do not know if I have it.

Yes there will. Not next week, because I'll be out of town. But there are a lot of kinks we need to iron out, so we will.
Sounds good, I think this series will be much better now that the tire glitch is gone and there is some actual strategy with the 2 tire compounds.

What exactly was the 'tire glitch"?

In online, if you pitted for new tires, regardless of compound, you were significantly slower than the set you started with. This appears to be fixed, so there shouldn't be any more problems.

hej flip i checked the specs for the impreza gt300 and i do not have level 2 engine tuning i only have standar and level 3 but the power of level 3 is identical to your specifications so I hope this is not a problem.

if so, that's cool, nice choice flip 👍, I'm wondering about a good program for creating such a logo.

I like it too, are you use Photoshop to create all of your logs

Yeah, I didn't make the FGTA header, but the things I have made, I use GIMP 2.8. It's free.

Hey flip, do you have an exact date for when the league races will start.

At this moment, I do not have a definite date. We are going to use the next couple of Tuesday and Thursday nights to finalize formats and make sure the cars can run with each other like I think they will (everything looks great on paper...)
So right now, we are looking at late June or early July.

hej flip i checked the specs for the impreza gt300 and i do not have level 2 engine tuning i only have standar and level 3 but the power of level 3 is identical to your specifications so I hope this is not a problem.

Yeah, I finally got around to looking at this. I put the wrong information on the spec sheet, there is no stage 2 engine upgrade, it is in fact a stage 3. My bad, I'll fix that.

I might test with you guys to get some tunes built for these cars. I already have a couple dialed in from previous endeavors, so we'll see how close the times are for the cars. You guys going to be on tomorrow night to test?

I might test with you guys to get some tunes built for these cars. I already have a couple dialed in from previous endeavors, so we'll see how close the times are for the cars. You guys going to be on tomorrow night to test?

There's a good chance I'll be on tomorrow night. Something is also planned for this Thursday, info on that should be up soon.

Just to let you guys know what's going on with this, these races are to make sure the regulations are as close as we think they will be. And just for fun :D Anyone here can join in here, regardless of what class you've signed up for. Just grab a Group B car, tune it to spec, and show up with it. There will be a Group A race like this in the future before we begin to combine the two together.

Seems like the races will be in the same timeframe as the preseason race (a.k.a., really flipping late for me). I don't think I'll be able to run in this series, but I'll stick around in case any changes to that are made.

Back