[FGTA] Renault Megane/Toyota 86 Endurance Challenge -- VELOCI_2NR and ares118785 class winners!Finished 

• Thread starter flip55
  • 173 comments

PLEASE READ THE MASTER POST BEFORE VOTING! Now with that out of the way... Where do we race?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
United States
Satellite of Love
flip157

Welcome to the thread for the Renault/Toyota Challenge! Powered by the FGTA. This will be a one - off, multi class endurance race in preparation for the upcoming Global Sports Car Championship (now open). Race day is scheduled for Thursday, May 15, 2014 at 11:30pm EST (USA).

_____________________________________________________________________​

The Cars

The two classes will be one - make races. See the above links for the specifications.

Group A: Renault Sport Megane Trophy

Group B: Toyota 86 Race Car

*Note: The Gazoo Racing #166 version will only be available to one driver. So if you want it, act quickly!

The Track

Poll is closed! We will race at Brands Hatch GP! More information in Post #2.

Those interested in joining should either reply to the thread or send me a PM with the following information:

PSN ID:
Car/Class:
Car Number:

You may change your mind up until race day. You will be expected and required to race in the class that you have sign up for.

Signs ups will be updated in post #3.

Important Dates
See post #2 for details on next event.

May 6: Track vote pole closes.
May 6: Unofficial practice session.
May 8: 1st official practice session at winning course.

May 13: 2nd official practice session.
May 15: RACE DAY!

Flip157 will be the room host, please add on PSN or you won't be able to get in.
Hope to see you out there!

Last edited:
Upcoming Events

Next Event: May 13, 2014

Practice session! Possibly a race too.

Race Day: May 15, 2014
Race Info

Last edited:

Group A: Renault

1. flip157 / #92
2. nail-27 / #27
3. draqua_fresh / #64
4. vipahcheese3178 / #77
5. VELOCI_2NR / #26
6. BOOMER_67 / #67

7. elchinox2 / #33
Somebodyshootme / #68

Group B: Toyota

1. joseneilhosue / #13
2. Teuccio / #76
3. Jay2DaB329 / #34
4. edward0502
5. ares118785 / # 18
6. daibaspeed / #23
7. alienxgamer25 / #25
8. smith1001 / #24

Last edited:
We have a one week break after the TC is over right?

ozwheels3
Megan
Black/#19

Effectively yes. There will be a practice session for this in between.

Since I'm here, I'll put in what I'm running. I plan on racing the Renault, #92.
Man, Toyota's filling up quick!

Effectively yes. There will be a practice session for this in between.

Since I'm here, I'll put in what I'm running. I plan on racing the Renault, #92.
Man, Toyota's filling up quick!
Is there a limit of 8 per class?

thought reservations via PM
Oh well testing at Willow Friends

Testing done room closed

Psn: nail-27
Class/car. Megane sport trophy
Number: 48

You going to want color and rims eventuality? Sublime(green) with Tangerine Scream (Orange)

Last edited:
Is there a limit of 8 per class?

It will be for the moment. We will see how things develop.

thought reservations via PM
Oh well testing at Willow Friends welcome
Flip....settings allowed....tires....etc

I got you, not a problem!
All setting are in the Race Specifications document. Everything you need is in there.

It will be for the moment. We will see how things develop.

I got you, not a problem!
All setting are in the Race Specifications document. Everything you need is in there.
Changed.....yea RTFI.....(read the @@@@@@@ instructions)

Im a bit confused on the specs, I did all mods except stage 3 turbo, and have a car with 399hp and 502pp?

I will double check my specs in a little bit. The Toyota I've been working with is at the hp and pp specs on the sheet.

Im a bit confused on the specs, I did all mods except stage 3 turbo, and have a car with 399hp and 502pp?

Update:

Yes, there was a problem, but now the one that you have brought up. The power specs for the Toyota were done without an oil change and it should have been. I have two of them, one had an oil change done, the other didn't (looks like that's the one I used.)

The spec sheet is now correct, the new figures are 354 hp, 482 pp. And for further proof:

That is what both of my cars read. Hope that helped!

The specs for the Renault are completely unaffected. That car is good.

Update:

Yes, there was a problem, but now the one that you have brought up. The power specs for the Toyota were done without an oil change and it should have been. I have two of them, one had an oil change done, the other didn't (looks like that's the one I used.)

The spec sheet is now correct, the new figures are 354 hp, 482 pp. And for further proof:

That is what both of my cars read. Hope that helped!

The specs for the Renault are completely unaffected. That car is good.

Before the spec sheet said except stage 3 turbo, now it says without any turbo, that should correct it

Didn't expect to fill up half of the entries in a few hours, but it's awesome that we did!

So, for those who can make it, I thought we'd try to run a practice room on Friday night. Not sure what track yet, but we can at least get a feel for the cars. We'll use the same room settings as listed in the specs. Hope to see you there!

This is a bad message for me in the USA Friday night is in Poland on Saturday morning and most likely will go to work in the morning, have fun practicing.

Back