[FGTA] Renault Megane/Toyota 86 Endurance Challenge -- VELOCI_2NR and ares118785 class winners!Finished 

• Thread starter flip55
  • 173 comments

PLEASE READ THE MASTER POST BEFORE VOTING! Now with that out of the way... Where do we race?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is there a way to detract my vote, I want to place it on another track.

Honestly, I'm not sure if there is, and I don't think so. You can tell me what you do want to change it to.

That brings something else up. I'm not sure if you guys can, but I can see who's voted. And I see a good amount of names that aren't signed up to race, which is something I asked for in the thread. When the pole closes, I may not count those votes.
If I were to do that as this gets posted, I believe that Brands is still winning, anyway.

Looks interesting. I think I'll run the Renault, #13, VELOCI_2NR. I should be able to join for tomorrow's practice if that's happening

Alright, so I still plan on being on tonight! Should be on sometime between 11 and 11:30 EST. It will be a practice, and maybe a little race as well. Hope to see you there!

Alright, so I still plan on being on tonight! Should be on sometime between 11 and 11:30 EST. It will be a practice, and maybe a little race as well. Hope to see you there!

Group A: Renault

1. flip157 / #92
2. ozwheels3 / #19
3. nail-27 / #48
4. draqua_fresh / #64
5. vipahcheese3178 / #77
6. VELOCI_2NR / #26

Group B: Toyota

1. joseneilhosue / #13
2. Teuccio / #76
3. Somebodyshootme / #68
4. Jay2DaB329 / #34
5. racefan8850 / #31
6. edward0502
7. ares118785 / # 18
8. daibaspeed / #23

*Quick note on sign ups.

For right now, we will lock the classes at 8 and 8 and see how things play out. So for right now, Group B will be locked. More on this as it develops.

Can't believe I have a chance to start fresh ...and finaly getting off that bmw touring car ..lol, , not a pleasant experience for me . If possible .. i already own 3 of them Megane race cars.. and would like to use a base model with number : 67 ... looking forward to this series , should be tons of fun..that Renault is a very good ride .. , so ..flip I'd like to be part of the group " A " and will gladly go true evaluation process if I have to ..because in my book this will be my my 1st really running event with you gents..

thanks

FGTA Notice, for those that don't watch the FGTA main thread :D

The Nurburgring 24 hours is now officially live.

Signups are open until the 4th of september, If you want to be part of the biggest race in the online calendar make sure you let us know.
*Click image for link to thread*

Race Series announcement!

As most of you know, the Renault/Toyota event is a precursor to a bigger series. And the thread for that series has now gone live!

The Global Sports Car Championship will be very similar to this race, but with a much wider selection of cars to chose from in each class! It will be 6 races long and is shaping up to be a fun series!
Click the link below to check it out, official test and practice dates will start after this race in completed!

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...p-new-series-preseason-details-inside.307975/

Group A: Renault

1. flip157 / #92
2. ozwheels3 / #19
3. nail-27 / #48
4. draqua_fresh / #64
5. vipahcheese3178 / #77
6. VELOCI_2NR / #26
7. BOOMER_67 / #67

8. elchinox2 / #33

Group B: Toyota

1. joseneilhosue / #13
2. Teuccio / #76
3. Somebodyshootme / #68
4. Jay2DaB329 / #34
5. racefan8850 / #31
6. edward0502
7. ares118785 / # 18
8. daibaspeed / #23

*Quick note on sign ups.

Classes full! Reserve spots available.
Flip please change # to 27 to match psn
Thanks

If Oz might be dropping from this, I'll take over his group A spot and give a group B spot open to anyone who wants. Figured it filled fast and someone that did not get to sign up for group B can

If Oz might be dropping from this, I'll take over his group A spot and give a group B spot open to anyone who wants. Figured it filled fast and someone that did not get to sign up for group B can
Alien just signed up for Global in B he might was to take the B warm up race unless someone else has dibs on it.
@aliengamer25

Alien this is for the warmup event during the spin up to Global being launched talked about above in this thread

Ill be a reserve if needed

aliengamerx25
Toyota 86 Race Car #25
Sheffield Silver body color and Sublime Green wheels

Ill be a reserve if needed

aliengamerx25
Toyota 86 Race Car #25
Sheffield Silver body color and Sublime Green wheels

Since oz is still uncertain, I can put you in as a reserve for now. You are still more than welcome to join us for the upcoming practice sessions.

If this does happen, you don't have to switch classes if you really don't want to. I'm fine with a 7/9 distribution.

Since oz is still uncertain, I can put you in as a reserve for now. You are still more than welcome to join us for the upcoming practice sessions.

If this does happen, you don't have to switch classes if you really don't want to. I'm fine with a 7/9 distribution.
Not at all, I'll trade up to group A. Always love the challenge of a MR.

Are the PP and HP right for the Toyota? I'm trying to figure out how you guys got that the closest I could get was 483PP/353HP

Are the PP and HP right for the Toyota? I'm trying to figure out how you guys got that the closest I could get was 483PP/353HP

Yes, make sure you have an oil change done on your car.

I also posted a picture in another response of that the Toyota specs should look like in THIS POST. All upgrades without any turbo upgrade and an oil change should get you there.

Well, the poll for the what track we race at will close a little later today, so we'll have out track figured out!

Now, I mentioned in the first post that I only wanted people who were actually going to race with us to vote in the poll. And naturally, that didn't entirely happen. But I can go in and look at who's voted for what, and I see that pretty much everyone who signed up put in their say. So if I go in and remove those who aren't signed up...

It's still Brands Hatch by a long shot. :D

So with that in mind, there will be a practice session tonight at Brands, 11:30pm EST. We will probably just focus on practice and setups, and not so much on racing. But we may do one, we'll see.

One last thing: Race info!

Should be a fun one!

75 is a good number :-). I am loving this combo to already, been tuning on it, but will not be able to make practice tonight. I will catch up with everyone on Thursday night. :-)

Am I in Since OZ is out? And my car is with an oil change I'm getting the same numbers as I posted above, is there a way I can substitue an extra PP point for loss of a HP point? Thanks

Last edited:
Am I in Since OZ is out? And my car is with an oil change I'm getting the same numbers as I posted above, is there a way I can substitue an extra PP point for loss of a HP point? Thanks

Yes you're in. I have updated things on the first page in post #3.

If you can make it tonight, we will figure out what's going on with your car. It shouldn't be different. If not, we'll discuss it whenever we meet.

Yes you're in. I have updated things on the first page in post #3.

If you can make it tonight, we will figure out what's going on with your car. It shouldn't be different. If not, we'll discuss it whenever we meet.

Ok thank you yes ill be there. When I get home I'm gonna create a new settings page are compare it and see. If not then we will try to figure it out later on.

EDIT I figured it out flip something to do with that settings page:confused: now im even. Is you PSN flip157?

Last edited:
Back